[Resolved]  Airtel — Prepaid recharge issue

I am Pitchai Ganapathy working as Lead Engineer, Samsung Engineering Lab, Noida. I have recharged for Rs 444.00 to my airtel # [protected] on 7th Sept,2010 around 11am through online ICICI bank. The transaction details are below. I got a response that recharge was successful. But when I checked the balance, the balance shows the old amount.

Phone number: [protected]
Name : Pitchai Ganapathy R
OxiTrans ID :[protected].

Regarding this I called up Nodal officer. After several attempt I got a reply on 8th Sept,2010 saying that the amount got credited to dedicated account(i.e its valid only to Tamil nadu). And also they are saying for any full talktime recharge, the amount would credited to dedicated account.But before online recharge there is no option mentioned in the site about dedicated or main account. And I have not received these kind of issues on my earlier prepaid recharge. No response from Airtel for the below queries which I raised

My Queries are:
1. User is not aware of Main account or dedicated account while doing prepaid recharge online?
2. While online prepaid recharge on the site, there is no option saying in detail about dedicated account or Main account?
3. I got reply from Nodal officer saying that if the amount credited to dedicated account, then this cannot be used on Roaming.And this is not displayed to user while doing online recharge. Then what is point of saying recharge everywhere?
4. For last 5 years I have not received any problem like this. And last complete four months I have been living in Delhi and found no problem with online recharge with full talk time.
5. If suppose I recharge for Rs 500 and if I travel outside of Tamil Naduimmediatley, I cannot make a call? This what I got response from Nodal officer.
6. if the above case is true, then what is the point of showing the add "Recharge anywhere"

I request you to take further action and respond as soon as possible. Since I have been working in Nodia for the last 6 months and registered this number in Job portal site, I last many interview calls and also I could not use this number for the last two months because of this issue.

Note: I have called customer care several time(10 times atleast), But they keep on asking me to wait nor call back later. But no positive response yet from them.

Thanks and Regards
Ganapathy
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Today I recharged my prepaid account Rs399 package. Transaction no. Is[protected]. But account shows as it is added to wifi package. Please resolve the issue.
Expiry of existing package is on 17th may 2019.
Phone.no. [protected]