[Resolved]  Andromeda Marketing Pvt Ltd — PF STILL NOT RECEIVED

PF AMOUNT STILL NOT RECEIVED
My name is REKHA.K.R my PF No. MH/41081/28242. I was working with Andromeda Marketing Pvt Ltd as CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE for FBD Process {VODAFONE PROCESS} employee no 602027 from the date of 29th Feb 2008 to 25th Mar 2009. then after i had applied for PF In the month June 2009 through my HR department Mr. DARSHAN KUMAR.B.L. in wilson garden office who is working as Asst Admin. But till date my PF amount not received & also i am trying to calling on ADMIN LANDLINE office no 41104131 but there every time in week the above phone lines are busy or they put on hold so please call me & give details via mail or phone.
REKHA.K.R.
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

ANDROMEDA MARKETING PVT LTD WILSON GARDEN BRANCH — PF AMOUNT STILL NOT RECEIVED

REKHA.K.R.
[protected]@gmail.com

My name is B.Manjunath. I was working with andromeda marketing Pvt Ltd as CSR for Vodafone process from 25-Jan 2008 till 26th-June 2009 thru the HR Darshan Kumar B.L on the month of october 2009 who is working as admin and till i have not got any upate on that and moreover there is no response from either one of the admins Mr Darshan doesnt pick the call and the Admin Head rajesh will not speak to CSR s. this is how the company is workin and no complaints will be taken against them.
PF AMOUNT STILL NOT RECEIVED
My name is Shashikant.M.Gaikwad my PF No. MH/41081/22026. I was working with Andromeda Marketing Pvt Ltd as SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXE for FBD Process {CALL CENTRE PUNE F-3 - AKHILESH(TATA)} employee no 703302 from the date of 02nd March 2007 to 25th Oct 2009. then after i had applied for PF In the month JAN 2010 through my HR department Mr. Roshan (PUNE-[protected]).B.L. in Fatima nagar office who is working as HR Executive. But till date my PF amount not received & also i am trying to calling on HR. but there every time in week the above phone lines are busy or they put on hold so please call me & give details via mail or phone.
Shashikant Gaikwad..
shashi.[protected]@gmail.com

myself vijay m khude my pf no is 41081/22750 i was working with andromeda marketing pvt ltd as floor supervisor for the period of june 2007 to july 2009 for citi finance process (fatima nagar parmar gallary jagtap chauk wanori pune ) id had applied for PF in the month of 5th june 2010 but still we didnt get any replied for the same (pune -[protected] ) i tried plenty of time on same number to talk but call always busy or not responding .im fed up and tired with the same.
so my humbled request to you kindly do fever on me please call me

Vijay Khude