BSNL Hungama — Deactivation

Praseeda Palathingal
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected]
dineshvj's response Jul 11, 2014
i want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My landline number is[protected]
jayakamala's response Mar 12, 2015

Comments

please deactivate BSNL hungama music and games...do it immediately...my landline no[protected]
sir, please deactivate my bsnl hungama service in my land phone number [protected]
sir, please deactivate my bsnl hungama service in my land phone number[protected]
sir, please totally deactivate my bsnl hungama service .my land line number is 22740954

BSNL Hungama — Unsubscribe BSNL Hungama

I have been writing emails and sending SMS to BSNL. They never bothered to hear nor cancel my BSNL Hungama. My particulars are as under: Name: V.H.Arunachalam 2.Telephone No.[protected] 3.My Mobile No. [protected] Please take immediate action to unsubscribe BSNL Hungama
please deactivate all bsnl hangama service id [protected]
Hello BSNL,

Our home was being painted and colour washed during the 3rd week of December 2013, (On 20th of Dec' 2013 you BSNL Hungama plan has been activated by yourself) where we haven't even connected the computer.

I wonder how you yourself activate and deduct my amount without my knowledge since i am paying the bill through ECS. I can't do anything to stop payment. Please re credit the amount or I need to take legal action.

Sincerely,
A. Srinivasan

i want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected]
my cell no.[protected]
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. Do it immediately. My land line number is[protected] from Thodupuzha . i am handicapped deaf.

By Girison S
Mob sms:[protected]
my landline number is[protected] . i am not interested in this plan please deactivate it thanks
my mobile number is [protected] ...please kindly request deactivation bsnl huguma
my mobile number[protected]. kindly deactivate or unsubscribe the service on airtel wap
please deactivate the hungama service my ph number[protected]
please deactivate the hungama service my ph number[protected]
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is [protected]
sir i am not interested in bsnl hungama kindly please deactivate the plan my landline number is [protected]

BSNL Hungama — deactvate hungama services

Additional services like games on demand, music on demand, movies on demand by humgama are activated on my bsnl broadband without my consent and i want to unsubscribe that from my computer.My phone number[protected]. Please unsubscribe immediately and arrange to return the money which taken by bsnl...
i want to deactive my hungama account

i want my dective my hungama account[protected]
sir deactive bsnl hungama i am not insterested my land line number is[protected]immeditily
now itslef iam not open the hungama but amount will be credited please refund the amount

BSNL Hungama - Deactivation