BSNL Hungama — Deactivation

Praseeda Palathingal
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected]
dineshvj's response Jul 11, 2014
i want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My landline number is[protected]
jayakamala's response Mar 12, 2015

Comments

Sir I could not give any more comments.
a. r. sathyamoorthy
Sir, Why you are repeatly asking for comments on your Hungmma.
Sathyamoorthy A, R
please deactivate my bsnl hungama service immediately.my no is [protected]
i want to deactivate all hungama facilities as soon as possible.do it immediately.my landline number is [protected].
Sir, I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is [protected]
deactivate all hungama service to my telephone no[protected]. immediately
movies are buffering.i want to deactivate bsnl.hungama
movies are buffering deactivate bsnl hungama lan no [protected]
pls deactivateBSNL hungama plan as soon as possible my tel no[protected] murugan s

sir, please deactivate my bsnl hungama service in my land phone number[protected]
please deactivate my bsnl hugama service immediately... my land number is [protected].
Sir from the date of hungamma ativiation, I was not able to see any movie since the display stops at every2 minutes which not liked by my family members and moreover I am sick and not interested.Kindly deativiate the service provided in my bsnl[protected] and informed through SMS, immediately.
BY A.R.Sathyamoorthy dated[protected]
comment already given, No more to add,
Sathyamoorthy A.R.[protected]
Please deactivate hungama movies, music, games from my broadband connection. my landphone no is[protected]
Activation was started for bsnl hungma plan from 06.12.12 and assure that I have not taken even a single trial from the start date itself.
Since I am not interested in this plan, kindly deactivate the same and order to refund or adjust the amount what you have collected from the start date 06.12.12. in the forth coming bills towards my landline number[protected]
pls refund my money and deactivate subscription i don't want to use this website
hiiiiiiii sir plz deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible.
My landline number is[protected]
sir, please deactivation hunama service my number [protected]
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible...my land line no:[protected]

BSNL Hungama - Deactivation