BSNL Landline — bill details of my landline

DWIPENDRA MOHAN SAHA
My phone bill always exceeds Rs.1200 per month.Seeing that Ihave checked the usage of my BSNL landline phone.But the bill amount has not changed a bit yet.
I am quite eager to know the bill details of my telephone number[protected].For a long time I have been trying to find the correct helpline number and make an application regarding the foresaid problem.Unforetunately I have failed to get such helpline number or proper guidance from BSNL.Atlast, being very worried about this problem I am forced to lodge a complaint here.
I will be very much obliged to you if you find a solution to my problem.Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
D.M.SAHA

Comments

to stop pack sports

My mobile no: [protected]. I want to unsubscribe 'pack sports' from my mobile. I already send STOP message to 155223 but there is no use.Rs.5/- deducted from my account. please do the needful.

BSNL sim lost

I Have lost my bsnl sim along with mobile, ... my bsnl no. is [protected] ...please block the sim ... Amar Pal Lucknow, UP

sir i want my number call history

dear sir my no is [protected] and i want my number call history of one month on my mail id my id is [protected]@gmail.com

STOLEN SIM

Please block the sim - mobile number [protected] It was stolen at Chembur Naka, Mumbai, around 9:30 am, on 11 November 2014

requirement of landline bill

Dear sir/Madam This is my land number[protected] and i have not receiving the my land line bill with numbers list please provide the bill statement for the month of OCT, NOV and DEC-2014 to mail id [protected]@ gmail.com
I have phone no[protected] with broadband connection and have received a bill of Rs1910 for the month of June2016 in which Rs1000 have been charged as adjustment .Iam charged every month Rs 150 as ont charges in scheme o[censored]nlimited download with fixed charges of Rs675 per month. Bsnl must provide details of Rs1000/- charged as adjustment. The phone remain out of service for more than a week in a month.

Gajendra singh
C-39 Allaince, Rudrapur
Hello Sir, Mam

I am customer of BSNL Basic PH. & BSNL BROAD BAND INTERNET CONNCETION
My current plan is 1199 & convert in 499 plan.

please change this plan