Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  CBSE Ajmer Regional Office — counter signature for transfer certificate.affiliation no. 1030188, school no. 14039

i have sent an application for counter signature on 18th june 09. for 10th pass t.c. for counter signature but i could not get it back yet. it is needed on home address f-5/5 char imli bhopal.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  41 CommentsShareTweet


I am divya lathi of class 12 from indore.I have send my transfer certificate for counter sign on 1 july, 2013 by speed post and i have not got till now i am getting many difficulties to appear admission and i appeal for help i requested you to please send my transfer certificate..i m facing many problems and i m in tension...kindly please help me...
am want to what is counter sign, why need on transfer certificate?
12th passed from azamgarh and now want take admission in MU but they need counter sigh on T.C.
what to do now ? how days spend for this ?

Speed Post/Transfer Certificate — Alert!! Urgently required my documents


I am really disappointed with our Indian Speed post services. I believe as an indian i am really shamefull for the post services, that too Speed Post. The one which has a good reputation in Indian market. My complaint is that i have to make an admission of my brother and required "Transfer Certificate", which has been delivered from Moradabad to Ghaziabad and i believe that it take only 4 hrs journey from Moradabad to Ghaziabad. Already 3 days passed by and still i am unable to recieve my post. as my Tracking Number is: EU[protected]IN .
Plz look into this matter, i am urgently in need of my documents.

I had sent T.C of my Son ( took admission in IXth )on 25th May 2009 and has not yet receievd the same from Ajmer office. I got transfered from Bhopal To mathura. hope CBCE office will understand the stress child and parent faces in the school.
Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to know about Countersign of TC in case job is transfer from one place to another place how can we contact directly on follow-up with eduction board Chennai,

Thanking you

Yours trully

I'm preksha jain...9th passed from RKVV-bijuri (M.P.) and now taken admission in Maharashtra but the school want counter sign on T.C...So, i want to send my T.C. for counter sign, but dont know the exact address...If you can plz give me the address...
Dear Sir,
ihad applied for duplicate pass cetificate of class 10 ihad send adraft through reg, post with all documents required . but still ihave not received
i have sent an application for counter signature fromgood shrpherd convent school shahdol code-14116 for 10th pass t.c. for counter signature but i could not get it back yet. it is needed because i am not get admission so plz giv me a my t.c. after counter signature

thank you
i had sent my daughter TC for counter signature 20 days back., but till now i didn't get any reply...i was transferred from hyderabad to jamnagar so please help in this regard. Tc should reach to my present address flat no.201, neminath apartment, jamnagar-Gujarat, 361006.

i had sent my daughter TC for counter signature 10 days back., but till now i didn't get any in great need of it as my admission could not be completed & is pending. so please help in this regard. Tc should reach to address given in the envelope urgently.affilation no.1030054..Tc no.79
(jay jyoti school jp nagar rewa(m.p.)

mr.bp mishra
mob. no.[protected].. [protected]
i have posted for counter signature on 4.5.10 thru courier, as courier result shows that the same have recd in ajmer office on 6.5.10, but till date we have not yet received.
My name is Haleema Asad Aff No- 1030051; school no-3173
Address; 189, JInsi Bhopal
HALEEM ASAD; AFF NO- 1030051; SCHOOL N0- 3173

Sir i have courierd for counter signature on 4.5.10 & recd in ajmer office on 6.5.10 (as confirmed by courier peple) but till date i have not recd. it back. KIndly do the needful, Thanks
haleema asad
AFF. NO.1030261
T.C. NO. 100(09) DATED 14.03.2011


now i have received the tc from ajmer office for my son.
This is to bring to your kind concern that I have sent an application to you earlier for grant of approval for admission in Calcutta. I, Sourabh Sancheti studied class IX in St. Wifred Senior Secondary School and my registration number is 16025. Due to some reason i have shifted to Calcutta and I want your approval for admission in Calcutta.

Please reply me soon at email address [protected] as soon as possible
i m harshal panpaliya have passed my 10th from surat, gujarat & now needs the validity certificate of 3 marksheets which u will provide(marksheet, migration, passing) to have my addmission in maharashtra.amravati univarsity...without validity certificate they will not allow my addmission..please help me [protected]
Please provide me information reg. my daughter Miss Nehal Dashora 11th migrated from Marthoma H.S.School Indore M.P. Affiliation No.1030362, to Thane, Maharastra, C/S T.C. Name Address, Contact Nos.of Thane Jr. College/ School, as it the question of life & Carrier of my daughter Miss Nehal Dashora: Ashok Dashora, Jr. A.O.BSNL, Add:550-A Mahalaxmi Nagar Indore MP. [M] [protected]/ [protected]. Mail:[protected] OR [protected]
I am Rajendra Shivhare from Gwalior . I have send my nephew kapil shivhare's T.C. for counter sign on 19 april 2012 by the speed post and it was recieved at 21 april 2012 by cbse regional office ajmer but i have not get it back from cbse regional office ajmer . i am getting many difficulties in my nephew's addmission in class 12 . and i appeal for help.
BY rajendra shivhare
mobile no [protected] [protected]
mail: shivam.[protected] or [protected]
Most corrupt CBSC affiliated No. 1730135 Nimawat Public School. Dist. Sikar, fatehpur sekhawati, Rajasthan, Just for admission only they took Rs., 167000/- Just few our of stay we decided for some resion not to study here. When we demand for money director. Mr. P.C.Sharma. Cell no., [protected]. Showing bad attitude. and unnecessary holding the money Rs. 167000/-Rs. Why I paid the money because of CBSC education
Now Only CBSE Ajmer regional office they can help me for Return my money.
Only I can get my money with the help from Ajmer regional office CBSE to get my money back from Nimawat Public School. Dist. Sikar, fatehpur sekhawati, Rajasthan.
Contactno., Dayal.[protected]
Whole detail I mantion in email and fax which I already sent to Ajmer cbse regional office
Note. Please solve my problem ASAP
             24, Eden Park Dr, Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Native place:- Laxman singh chauhan, Pratap Nagar, Gali no., 1, Beawar, Dist Ajmer, Rajasthan,
Subject:- Complain about Director Mr. P.C. Sharma. S.M Nimawat Public School, Fatehpur Sekhawati, Dist:- Sikar, Rajasthan, affiliated with CBSE No., 1730135 for Holding Money Rs. 1, 67, 000/- and don’t want to give also and talking Roudly as a director of School
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am NRI with dual citizen ship as Canadian and Indian. For better education and to get Indian culture in my children I decided to study both of them in India. I find the school cum hostel from internet name As S.M. Nimawat Public School in Rajasthan Dist Sikar, Fatehpur Sekhawati. For the Admission purpose I talk to Director Mr. P.C. Sharma and he told me to deposit for each kid 51, 000/- Rs INR  I deposit total INR 1, 02, 000/- in their bank state bank of india, branch fatehpur sekhawati, ifci code no., 10453 on dated 17th May 2012 from ICICI bank Canada. I transfer money for admission for daughter Anu Merat grade 9th and Son Vijay Merat Grade 5th  to their bank A/C. and he told me to deposit when you bring your children in the hostel you have to deposit Rs. 65, 000/-  I send my family in the month of june end by air from Toronto, canada to india.
When my wife Name as Laxmi Merat she went to the hostel on 7th July 2012 in the hostel Nimawat public school  she deposit Rs 65, 000/- cash to the school but when she went to the hostel it was totally wrong in the hostel that I feel bed to explain it was totally opposite the way they present on their website on internet about the hostel after couple of hour of stay we decided not to study here.
When she went to get money back INR 1, 67, 000/- Mr. P.C. Sharma  he said you will get full amount of Money but that you will get by 1st August 2012  till today We did not received the Money  I talk to phone he always give different date. On 26th august I talk to Director Mr. P.C. Sharma he said only you will get 37500 Rs each student  total for both children I paid Rs. 1, 67, 000/-  I asked why he said only this much amount of money rest of the money total 92, 000 Rs you will not get it. I asked the reason he did not told to me after then he was talked to me so roudly if you want money you other wise this money also you will not get it. I said is not fair I will complain about you. He said now you will not get even this money also as per him He said I am Army man even police also they can not do anything for me. Now I don’t know what to do….. and where to complain about him and How can I get my money Back …….
Kindly please look at this as a foreigner (canadian) matter as a Complain and take action against him Director Mr. P.C. Sharma S.M. Nimawat Public School Dist Sikar, Rajasthan his cell no., is[protected] and solve my problem as early as possible. Hopping for your favourable response……
Contact detail :- Dahyalal Merat (Dayal) cell no.,  [protected]Canada)
Wife Laxmi Merat Cell no., [protected], Laxman singh chauhan (brother in Law) [protected] (India)
Rest of money 92000/- Rs. You will not get it.
Please Read in first one
Dear Sir/ Madam
I beg to say that I have sent my daughters' TC for countersignature about 10 days before. We need urgently to get admission in M.P. board exams this year. Pls send it as soon as possible. The details are following:
Zainab Safdari,
D/O Hakimuudin Safdari,
H.No. 48 Tayyabpura Bakhal,
Ujjain. M.P.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]
    Customer Care Service
    Customer satisfaction rating
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Phone
    +91 11 2223 9177
    +91 11 2250 9259
    +91 11 2250 9257
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Address
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    View Full Information