[Resolved]  Coca-Cola — winning 1 million gbp

hi... i got a message to my number that this number has been selected as the winner of 1 million gbp on 29 july 2009... is this true... please reply

Comments

hi
i also recieved same sms that you number have been selected as coca cola award promotion 2009 on 29-july-2009. and yu have won 1 million gbp... this all is fake i have searched on internet.
I have received a message on my mobile that u have won One million pound in Coca cola award Mobile contest 2009. Is it true or fake as we are asked to contact Mr. Roland at E-mail address brown.[protected]@ yahoo.co.uk
Go an text stating that, ur mobile no. has wwon 1milion pound in th coca cola award mobile draw 2009.is this true?
i have got a sms on 31/07/2009
is it true or not
i've also recieved same msg...
plz guide me further
hi sir
i recievd ur sms in mob plz tell me that it was ur information is right or not. if it is right then what is the
processer of the geting prize.

thanks
I've received ur sms on 1st Aug. 2009 declaring my winning of 1 million pound against my mobile no. [protected]. which I'm pleased to except the term and condition of your astute rules and regulation. in the context of this, please let me know as to how I could get the offered prize.
I too received an SMS informing me about the one million GBP.I had correspondence with Mr Roland Brown and Barry Gates, but i grew suspiceous when they demanded 280 pounds as an insurance fee that i was supposed to pay to them before they send me the parcel containing cheque and other necessary documents.Now i have decided not to take any step further.It is a clear fraud on the name of a big company like Coca cola.
i have recieved a msg in my that i have won 1 million ponds frm cocacola lucky draw mobile number.i just wan't to know is this true? or somebody is bluffing with me.
hi..i get a massage to mynumber that this number has been selected on the won 1 million pounds on 18 august 2009 is this true ... please reply .
thank u.
I HAD RECIVED AN MSG INFORMING, THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAVING IDEA NETWORK, HAVE WON THECOCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW 2009, SO I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT Mr.ROLAND FOR CLAIM OF 1 MILLION POUNDS. AT brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk. SO JUST LET ME KNOW IS IT TURE. OR JUST A FAKE MSG.TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

thanking u
Sir, i also recieved same sms that you number have been selected as coca cola award promotion 2009 on 20-aug-2009. and yu have won 1 million gbp... contact mr.roland. pls tell me how to claim this. pls send any info in my email id.[protected]@gmail.com or contact me at [protected]
my phone no is [protected].from india

Gurcharan singh