[Resolved]  DHFL — Non updation of Loan Status with CIBIL

I had applied a Housing Loan with DHFL, which was sanctioned inmy name, but due to some reason I haven't taken that loan amount. But DHFL people had logged me in with there home loan account in there systems. And EMI had started in my name in there system. Since I had not availed the loan so I donot have to pay anything to pay to DHFL. But due to wrong entry of DHFL people system started showing myself as non payer of EMI. Which was updated in CIBIL as I m defaultor.
Three months back I had again applied a Housing loan with Indiabulls, at that time CIBIL record was showing me defaultor. At that time we had approached DHFL for this problem, they had assured us CIBIL will be updated.
Now again I have applied for a Top-up against my Housing Loan, my loan is approved by the bank, but the CIBIL records were not updated as promised by DHFL people. I had mailed regarding this problem to CIBIL at [protected]@cibil.com but no response was received by me.
Please help me out to get my CIBIL record updated.

Abinash Modak
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have applied home loan at dhfl of 12 lac but they sanction only 580000 the executive inform me that 620000 will be sanction in 1 week but 1 week gone till now my loan was yet sanction.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 2, 2017

Dear Mr. Appurba Sarma,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly message us your email ID, mobile & loan a/c no. so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2017

Dear Mr. Appurba Sarma,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive your contact details. We request you to share the details with us as this will help us to get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve the issue faced by you.

Alternatively, you may call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2017

Dear Mr. Appurba Sarma,

Your complaint is of utmost importance to us. However as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

Kindly get in touch with our customer care team on [email protected] or via phone 1800 3000 1919 for further assistance.

DHFL Team
K.B.Gangadharan Plot No 4259 Mela Anuppanadi Madurai 625009, Whatapp [protected] please reply Sir Home Loan detail

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2018

Dear Mr. Gangadharaan,

Request you to kindly elaborate your query to help us assist you better with it.

Team DHFL
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2018

Dear Mr. Gangadharaan,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive an update from you. We request you to elaborate your query as it will help us address the same at the earliest.

DHFL Team.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Apr 2, 2018

Dear Mr. Gangadharaan,

Your query is of utmost importance to us. However as we have not receive any update from you. Your concern has been closed from our end.

DHFL Team.