Electricity — How to change the name of new flat purchaser in electricity bill

Ramesh Solanki
10 days before I have purchased 1 BHK in Kharghar. I want to change my name in place of seller's name in the elcticity bill. can anyone help me out how this can be done ? Please let me know the procedure and the service charges.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want change My mother`s name in place of seller`s name in the electricity bill. please let me know the procedure and service charges

thanking you
I have to transfer the name of My Father on the Electricity which is under my Grand Mother's name.
whose is no more.

please advise.

Thanks and Regards
Nimesh Varma
sir
i want to change my address from the reliance energy electricity bill. i purchased 2bhk flat in mira road (thane) maharashtra. can you help me?
what is the procedure to change the address?

help me

plz check this link.hope this will help u
I have purchased duplex house. I want to change my name in place of builder name in the elcticity bill. can anyone help me out how this can be done ? Please let me know the procedure and the service charges through my e mail. Thanks

K.N.Nigam, Vivekanand ward, Yadav Colony Jabalpur
e mail- k.narayannigam@gmail.com

Electricity - How to change the name of new flat purchaser in electricity bill

Company: Electricity