EPF office Gurgaon — PF Transfer not yet done

Mohan Kumar Thirunavukkarasu
I had applied for PF Transfer on Feb 2007 from Bangalore EPF Office to Gurgoan EPF office from my previous account KN/24476/3855 to present account No. HR/GGN/26147/5211.
Mohan
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir/Madam,
I had applied for PF Transfer on Aug 2008 to Gurgoan EPF office from my previous account HR/GGN/6088/0523 to present account No. HR/GGN/28797/05.
Surender Kumar
I had applied for PF Transfer on Jul 2008 from EPF Office to Gurgoan EPF office from my account no-HR10665/243.
Priya
Dear Sir

I have Deposited Withrdawal form of PF No Is HR/GGN/25843/114 deposited as on 01.09.08 but till date not received and not credited to my Bank Account.Please do the needful

Anish Dey
My name is K.R.Jinumol, I was working Airtel ABTS in Kerala, Kochi
I have resigned on year 7th July 2007, till now i have not received the PF amount,
I have already sent many complaint, I have submitted all the forms and formalties to Mr.Iyer (Phone: 0484-4011001, 0484-4010076 ) our HR head also, But till now i didnt get any satisfactory response, I was working the Airtel from Jan 17-2005
Kindly help me to get my PF amount ..

My PF no. : HR/GGN/10693/005092

My savings A/c No. is : 295105001397
Bank : HDFC

Oracle ID : 29305
Employee ID : 26092

Jinu
jinumolkr@yahoo.com
My name is Imran Khan applied for PF Transfer to bangalore my Employee number 29855 and PF Account number hr/Ggn/1093/005710 The PF transfer is not yet done to Bangalore Office. Can you update me the status at the earliest?

Imran
I am Ekta Gautam. I applied for refund of my PF to my account in February. The receipt number for the same is 28202747. I have two question about the same:

1. Do I have an option of changing the mode of refund instead of transferring it to my bank account can I receive a cheque instead? What is the procedure to do so?

2. By when can I expect to get the refund?

Thank you.
I had applied for PF Transfer on 17april2009 from EPF Office to Gurgoan EPF office from my account no-HR/26063/32
dilieep k m
mob.9911692800
mail id kmdilieep@yahoo.in
dilieep k m
mob.9911692800
mail id kmdilieep@yahoo.in

my seaving a/c#503010378984
ing vysya bank ltd (CP)
I am to receive a refund of Rs. 14082/- against my EPF application submitted. My PF #is HR/GGN/28323/222. Kindly process the refund process.

EPF office Gurgaon - PF Transfer not yet done