[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes / Aquasure Water Filter — full addresss and phone numbers of service center of aquasure in visakhapatnam (AP) which can supply the catridges

I purchased one aquasure water filter of eureka forbes when i was in bhubaneswar orissa. now i got transfered to visakhapatnam. at the new place i do not know the address and phone numbers of service center which can supply the catridges of aquasure. pl furnish me the details.

yours sincerely,

v.someswara rao
door no.9-162, ravinagar colony,
near bhashyam public shool,
naidutota, visakhapatnam-530047
ph.[protected]
cell. [protected]

Comments

I want service centre & spares address for aqua sure water filter in anakapalli, visakhapatnam district, andhra pradesh. my cell no 91 [protected],
pls do the needful.

regards

D.N.N.Appa Rao
I have recently shifted from Mumbai to Visakhapatnam and is presently staying in Shriharipuram. Please let me know the contact numbers of your center which can supply me the filter / cartridges of Aqua sure purifier at my residence. My contact details are [protected] / [protected]. Request accord priority please.

S Kamboj
402, Muni Mohani Towers,
Annapurna nagar
Sriharipuram,
Visakhapatnam.
pl contact mobile no [protected]
My aquasure water filter is not working pl contact on my moble no [protected]
I have purchased Aqua Grand 2 months ago at Bangalore and its wanted to transfer it to chintamani for which the company people did not support. Later with all my difficulties I did it with the help of some other person of my own family. its however was purchased under the scheme of lifetime free service. I paid 14000 which really costed 10000 at chintamani. Later it has now required service but alas... i'm tired of consulting those people. No body turned up and atleast had curtesy to consult me over phone... I am not getting what to do. I'm REPENTING WHY I PURCHASED THIS COMPANY'S WATER FILTER when i had so many others...
Shall I go for compaining at consumer forum????

Eureka Forbes