[Resolved]  galaxy cinema — money debited but no ticket provided

To: [protected]@bigcinemas.com

Subject: No cyber recipt received after payement tody show(21/05/10,3.45pm)

Ref: payement transfer details of bob bank is 1504178/MBBR0050/79382 of Rs 480/=
Dear sir

I have successfuly transferred Rs 480/=for 3 tickets of galaxy club) to you via bob bank for big cinema galaxy jaipur rajasthan . booked 3 tickets[protected], time 3.45pm) but not received any receipt. Even no recipt found in my mail id that is [protected]@indiatimes.com or get call on my mobile no[protected].please help me to get refund else it would be bad experience to me .

Deepak chaturvedi

[protected]@indiatimes.com

Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

To: [protected]@bigcinemas.com

subject: no cyber receipt received after payment today show(19.6.2010, 10.30 pm)

ref: payement transfer details of bank is sbi debit card number is[protected] of Rs 460/=

Dear sir
I have successfully transferred Rs 460/=for 6 tickets of gold to you by sbi debit card for big cinema galaxy Coimbatore Tamilnadu . booked 4 tickets on (19.6.2010, time 10.30pm ) but not received any receipt. even no receipt found in my mail id that is [protected]@gmail.com or call on my mobile (number [protected]) .please help me to get refund else it mold be bad experience to me.

elaiyavel
conctact number: [protected], [protected]

galaxy cinema — False advertising/Poor value and service.

This theater advertises a 3D movie but does not show it in 3D. Expect very long lineups due to slow service. Expect to pay big dollars for poor quality foods.
Due to some technical error our booking is not done, however our payment has been deducted by sbi bank ref. no. IG32840224 for your big cinemas 1:00 pm show of goolmal3 on today(07/11/2010) Kindly refund the amount Rs 450 on the same account no. [protected] (sbi)
vipin kumar chandan