H.P LPG Gas Sargodha Gas Jalandhar(punjab) — Waiting for Gas 45 days,

More than 45 days, my family have been wating for the Gas, I have been transfered from Doordarshan Kendra Jalandhar to D.G. Doordarshan New Delhi, My Family is living without Gas at A-46 Tower Town, near Khurla Kingra Jalndhar, Punjab. Pl do something needful to supply the LPG Gas to My family at Jalandhar. My Consumer No.539648, Sargodha Gas , Guru Tegh Bahadur Nagar Jalandhar

Thanking You

(T.L.Talwar)
[protected]/[protected]
Email- [protected]@redifmail.com
Consumer No.539648, Sargodha Gas , Guru Tegh Bahadur Nagar Jalandhar
Complaint comments

Comments

the services of GTB branch is very poor. We have complaint to Mrs. Gurjit kaur lots of time but she didn't care about that. supply is very poor . When we visted in their agency they start fighting with us. What should we do . Help us. My consumer id is 538920.
Dear Concerned

I basically belongs to gurdaspur (Punjab). Now I have shifted to Jalandhar (Punjab). My all address proofs are of Gurdaspur address. I want to take connection from Harman Gas Agency, Dhilwan road, Jalandhar (Punjab). I am having my PAN card.
How I can get new connection and prior to that i have not applied for any connection.

Need your cooperation on priority basis.

Puneet Sharma
+[protected]
In gas agency ka kuch nahi ho sakta bagwaan kare inko aag lag jaye aur yeh sab mar jaye

H.P LPG Gas Sargodha Gas Jalandhar(punjab)
    File a Complaint