Hathway
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

1913
Load

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

I requested to terminate the internet connection and take equipment back. It got expired the last month. Still hathway people...

I donot have any hathway connection since 5 years. Still I get calls on my mobile number [protected]
Please remove my mobile number from your data
Aug 13, 2021

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving calls to Renew my Hathway plan, multiple times daily and even during the weekends. I have requested your team to place my subscription under Pause and they have accepted and sent receipt of the same and yet I am being disturbed at all hours of the day. After telling the caller to stop calling me and placing my number on a DND list, they say they will do it and I get another call within a few hours again! this is ridiculous. I am happy with the service but extremely frustrated with your team's nuisance.
    Sep 13, 2021
    Aug 12, 2021

Aug 13, 2021
    Hathway Customer Care's response
    Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience would request you to please DM your Number and City so that we can ask our team to restrict calls to your number at the earliest Thank You! Hathway Customer Support Team.
      My internet is not working properly from 6th of August for which I had raised the complaint also but they closed the ticket...

Hathway — Regarding Billing [Resolved]

Hello Team,

This Year, on January 26th, 2021, I have taken the Hathway new prepaid connection for 3 months....

I am not using Hathway internet from last 8 months from Jan 2021 and had used hathway internet service for 1 year even though service is is very poor 2019 to 2020 december, I had paid every time renewal amount without any due

I had moved to another location in Hyderabad on Jan 2021 and not renewed my prepaid service id- [protected], and had submitted request to collect router from the link got on the text message specfying submit router.

The way of intrest shown in providing connection by immediate calls to provide connection wil not show to collect router

They are simply harassing asking pay money 4500/- for which no service utilised

I would like to file harassement complaint and metal pressure they are causing to me
      Sep 11, 2021

Hathway Customer Care's response
      Hi, Appreciate you reaching out to us, we understand how inconvenient this could be. Please share your Hathway account number and City, an executive will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.

I had unsubscribed from Hathaway's services in April because I shifted my address. They kept calling on my registered mobile number so I wrote a complaint to their nodal office. They said they would stop calling me but after one week they started again. I have blocked 13 of their numbers but they keep calling from different numbers each time. Please ensure they stop doing this as it is harassment.
        Sep 11, 2021
        Aug 10, 2021

Hathway Customer Care's response
        Hi, Appreciate you reaching out to us, we understand how inconvenient this could be. Please share your Contact number and City, an executive will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.
          I have returned the device(modem) to hathway one month back, My account has been terminated also.
          I have requested...
          I have recharged my hathway account on 8th. August but till now there is no internet service, I have called customer care...

Hathway — Unable to get refund [Resolved]

I have paid in Hathway website for new broadband connection, after payment next day technicians appear and says there is no...

It is with pain we are having to register a complaint. We have been continuously calling to register a complaint for the low speed wifi we are getting and we are paying for much higher speed.

No one from their call centres are picking their phone up or giving us proper answers to repair and fix the complaint.

Our Account No.[protected]
          PACK NAME : MEN_KOL_SPEED_100_Mb_Pre_M
          Rs.1180 per month

Kindly help us.

Iliyas Patel
          +91-[protected]

Hathway Customer Care's response
          Hi, Appreciate you reaching out to us, we understand how inconvenient this could be. Please share your City, an executive will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.

I dont want to receive sms from hathway
            My phone number is [protected].
            Please do as soon as possible.

Hathway Customer Care's response
              I'm getting this message saying this card is not authorised from some days now I can't watch anything on my TV and customer...
              We have payment for a new connection on dated[protected]Attached Receipt) but connection has not started yet.
              br...

We have payment for a new connection on dated[protected]Attached Receipt) but connection has not release & started yet.

Payment collector Mr. Ghanshyam & Rajesh ( Rajkot office) has not pick-up our phone for the last ten day. Only received my phone half day dated[protected].

Rajkot Office Senior Sales person Mr. Sanjay promised that connection will start today before noon i.e. dated[protected] but till time no body arrive & contact us. now Mr. Sanjay also not pick-up phone for the last 2-days.

please get connection or refund our payment.

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is my account no [protected]

I am not going to renew Hathway broadband because of your poor service. I have already returned modem. From past two months, I am getting calls from your tele-callers, I have told so many members

Please stop calling me. I am very much irritated by ur telecallers. So, kindly remove my number and account

I hope this message will get to the higher authority of Hathway broadband delhi,

Hathway Customer Care's response
                Hi, Thank you for the note, and apologize. We have escalated your concerns and we have guided our Support Team to strict calls on your number at the earliest. Thank you! Customer Support Team.
                  I have complained so many times that my WiFi is not working since last week but every time when I complained, I have received...
                  My box is not working may be contacting wire have any problem
                  Plz check....