Hathway Broadband Internet Services — Online Bill Payment not received through debited from Bank

Borivali, Maharashtra, India
 shreeta_sam
I had made an online payment of Rs.689 for a/c no. 533884 on 27th Dec 2010 through Citibank for the bill which was due on 2nd Jan 2011.

The payment details confirmed by the bank are as follows –
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
Dear Ms. Ramchandran,
This is with reference to your query dated January 05, 2011. Our records indicate that, an amount of Rs. 689.00 has been debited from your account towards the purchase made at " HATHWAY-TECH PROCESS" on December 27, 2010. The above mentioned payment has been paid out to the Merchant vide Trace number[protected] and Payment Voucher number [protected].

Please contact the merchant quoting the above mentioned reference number for any further clarifications Thank you for accessing Citibank Online.

Despite of the payment, my internet connection was disabled from 3rd Jan onwards & your online record also does reflect the payment.

Despite of repeated calls to customer care & reminders over email there is no response. Very pathetic service, quality of service is non-existent.

Shreeta

Comments

Hathway Broadband Internet Services — Refund for internet subscription

I had paid for a connection 512 blast (12 months) and have not yet been getting a connection till to date. The reason is that they dont find it feasible to reach the cable. I since have been running from pillar to post to get back my money without avail. Nobody gives a proper response and the customer complaint numbers given by them are not manned properly.
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK...

broadband internet connection — Online payment of bills

I have earlier lodged a complaint stating that I am unable to fill in the form for payment of my monthly bills on my land-line with broad-band connection (Phone No.[protected] as the system is each time asking for a 10 digit phone number and refusing to accept the above number. Please advise me in this regard urgently through a detailed e-mail as to the steps to be taken so that I can get over the problem.

An early reply will be greatly appreciated. With regards,

Y.V.N. Sriharsha.
I shall look forward for your guidance, such that all paper work can be avoided in future.
Totally agree, the most inefficient service provider !
hi,

I have taken postpaid plans with hatyway . plan is 512kbps from 9PM to 9AM. But from day one internet is working very slow. I have registered so may complaint with customer care, but they either dont pickup call and if they pickup, they never take any steps. some of the complaints are listed below with date.

please let me know what steps i can take to sue them.

hathway complaint no
14/09/[protected]
15/09/[protected]
14/10/[protected], 26/01/[protected].Mr.Rajesh, 28/01/[protected]Amar patil. My Account No.611524.Sanjeev Chauhan
in spite of several complaint I am also facing the same problem with the HATH way. is their any way to complain of company in the consumer forum? kindly suggest me how it can be done?

Regard,
[protected]@gmail.com
my Account no :- is [protected] with my Ph no:- [protected] aDRESS 2-2-647/A/21.
d.d Colony Shivam road hydereabad

Here I would like to mention is I taken connection on 25/4/2016 . in this stipulate period my services got hang up for three times . Every time it has took 3 to 4 days time to Get restored. that to after having number of phone calls to the Concern person . Every time I used to get an answer that the line got Disturbed, due to Rains . where as my nearby vicinity . used to get the services

i want to high light the point is at time of renewal of the services you people are sending SIMS SINCE 15 days on regular basis { off course it may computer generated or so i don't know } when you show so much curiosity for Renewal before the said time
any how I renewed it by the payment of check . i don, t want such things should Happen further

who ever Concern kindly look into it

Youvaraj singh
manager
SAKAYU Consultants

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

The account number you provided is incorrect. Please provide the correct Account ID.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Broadband Internet Services - Online Bill Payment not received through debited from Bank