[Resolved]  Hathway Cable — language of cartoon network

Sub: language of cartoon network channel
Ref: Masab tank area

I would like to bring to your notice that we are receiving the cartoon network and pogo in local language that is Telugu. We have requested your office of Masab tank several time for the language to be Hindi or English but was not attended. As Hindi is our national language we must and must have the language to be Hindi and no question should be arise for it. Secondly as I have taken your box for digital the option of language should be available.
I request you kindly to change the language of cartoon network.
Thanks for earliest attention
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Yes, I definitely agree. The whole point of set top box is to provide a wider choice of languages. For those who prefer to watch in English or Hindi, the option should be made available. Besides the lip movements of the cartoon characters do not sync very well with the dialogues. Also the meaning seems at times irrelevant and the punch lines lose their punch if translated. Please...Please, at the very earliest possible, ensure that English and Hindi languages are made available.
I am customer of hathway i have purchased their set top box but cartoon network isn't in hindi i get irrated cause i can't understand telugu. They should change the language of these channels or else there are many set top box available such as Tata sky and many more in which language can be changed its been a year that i haven't watched cartoon network due to it's language i want hathway to take a direct action on this

Hathway — hindi language option for POGO

i live in jalahalli. My set top box( No. C9000) does not provide an option for hindi language for pogo channel. please suggest me a solution.

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054