[Resolved]  Hathway — not working

hi,
with refference to my hath way set top box
Model.no.c7000N[protected]
Nds.[protected]
card no.[protected]

my problem
very frequently the set top box is loosing the signal, cable connections are fine, but hathway box is not receiving signal, and more over your hathway help desk n phone no. there wouldn't be any people to take the call, i wanted to know what is the problem with my box its been 2 months am using this, but signal loss/ some technical problem on your side. Please rectify this as soon as possible.

Abhsihek
([protected])
Plot.no.148,
vasavi enclave,
old alwal,
secunderabad

Comments

hi,
my problem
the box is not working...it almost came for 1yr...so plz...come according to given address

address:
b.harishubham
plot no 211, r.t.c colony
chintal kunta check post, l.b.nagar
hyderabad.
ph no:[protected]
Please fix SAUDI Channel Parmanently

shaamer.[protected]@gmail.com
We are the users of Hathway cable since almost from the starting in Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Recently we are facing many problems like...every other day there is some sorta technical glitch… and give lame excuses without solving the problem I hope you will take care of my this mail and help us and change give meFull HD MPEG 4 H.264 DVB Set Top Box Digital DVB-T TV Receiver with HDMI and Scart (DH1683) reply us. Your early action in this regard.
I request you to kindly intervene and do justice by advising your person to Replace the Hathway set top box.
Thanking you sir,
Dr K. R. Shekar,
[protected]@y NDS Card No:[protected].
Mobi No:- [protected] & [protected].
E Mail: [email][protected]@rediffmail.com
hi sir,
iam balakrishna from yakutpura, hyderabad.
sir i have problem with my hathway stb
iam using stb for past 2 years but now we r shifted our houseto saroornager in that area there is no hatyway signel
i asked cable guy he tell that here is no signel for hathway box
hath way box not work for digi cable
waht can i do ?
sir.
plese help me...
We live in Secunderabad.Saw an advertisement regarding Hathway HD . Have STB. Please provide details.
Thanks.
R.R.Singh
[protected]@yahoo.com
hi, our set top box was purchased in January 2013 and was installed in February 2013. now for last ten days 4 channels viz., ETV. MAA TV, Gemini TV and another one, are not coming because of which we had to switch to again normal cable connection.
pl make arrangement to set it right. our address is
M.V.M. Sarma, .
104, choudary plaza, street No. 4.(lane adjacent to Hetero Medical stores
Lane No. 2, Karthikeya Nagar, Nacharam
Hyderabad-74
cell no. [protected] LL[protected]

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054