[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — I NOT RECEIVED MY SETTLEMENT CLAIM

DEAR SIR,

I EPFO SEND A LETTER DATED 30/7/2007 . THEY TOLD THAT YOUR FINAL SETTLEMENT OF P.F A/C NO-MH/23305/14406 THROUGH CHEQUES ARE ALREADY SUBMITTED IN HDFC BANK NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI. CHEQUE NO-295448(DATED-30/7/2007, Rs-4833, SBI BANK MALAD WEST)SECOND CHEQUE NO IS-401976(DATED-30/7/2007, Rs-1881, SBI BANK MALAD WEST MUMBAI)IN HDFC SAVING BANK ACCOUNT[protected].I GONE TO BANK FOR COLLECT MY SUCH AMOUNT DATED 12/9/2007 THE HDFC BANK MANAGER MR KRISHNA KUMAR NAIR ([protected])NOT GIVE ANY SUFFICIENT ANSWER. I ASKED FOR MY CHEQUES HE REFER ME TO ANOTHER BRANCH AND ANOTHER IS REFER ME TO ANOTHER.BUT TILL DATE I DO NOT RECEIVED ANY CHEQUE OR ANSWER FROM HDFC BANK.

SIR PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARDS I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL FOR THIS.

RAJESH SRIVASTAVA
286/4, WAC COMPLEX, NEW DELHI-110010
#[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir.
I Ashok kumar .and my emp Id is CA10744.I was worked with HDFC Bank.I want to withdrawl my PF Amount I. am sending my PF withdrawl request on dated 17-june- 2010on the address of "The trustee of HDFC BANK Employee's Provident fund trist, personal Admin.Dept, lodha-1, Think techna campus buliding -alpha, 8th floor, mumbai400042 through registared Post . In request form I am mention my Salary A/C No.- [protected], Branch Rajouri Garden.
On that time My Sm name is Mr.Shwetark Singh and my area manager is Mr anurag gaur .

I m wating for my Pf Amount what ever it is .

Kindly do needful