[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Credit Card No:[protected] — Adhon card issued and amoun charged in this card

Sub:Issued Adhon credit card used amount of Rs.7355.43 and we donot received any credit card and statement.

Dear Sir / Madam

I Dharmendra Desai husbund of MARILYN FRANCIS LOBO.

She used ICICI Bank Credit Card NO:[protected] from Jan-2006 and we have not received March and April - 2007 credit card statement No:[protected] and after i personaly go to bank credit card department in june -2006 at Ahmedabad branch i received june statement and officer talk with me for issued another Adhon caredit card on Jan - 2006 who ussed Rs.7355.43 in March-2007 and this amount charged in this used credit card No:[protected] in March-2007 once again we not received March and April-2007 C.Card Statement and I asked Officer what is the nomber of another adhon credi card so answer is credit card no:[protected] and also i do not received any credit card and statement in this credit card no:[protected] upto till date 27-Jan -2008.

And I and my Wife also compain ICICI Bank Credit card department in personaly and by email and Fax and customer care Phone calls also but department is some investigation officer cheacked out home, offices and after send email this is ok and result declaired infavour of Bank.

So, Please help me and reverse this amount of Rs.7355.43 with interest charges , Service tax and another charges.

And you required more any information please Call me :[protected] or by Email : dharm.desai.[protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@hotmail.com.

Yours truly

Dharmendra Desai.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:48:40
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Some one from icici credit card is calling me and threatening me for some recovery on credit card. I got call from phone no[protected] and some girl was talking

This card i do not use for more than year. it was given to me as free for life however icici charged annual fee which i refused to pay and thrown the card . There is not due on any trasaction etc.

pl advise your collection agent accordingly or else i will take the matter to police.
thanks for the icici card no

ICICI Bank Phone