[Resolved] ICICI Bank — ECS Return Charges

srinivasanraghupathy
I have got the Personal Loan from Fullerton India.I am paying the Loan due on 5th of the every month.Last september 5th is Sunday so It will hit on 6th.Unexpectedly my salary not credited on 4th of September.As i know that my account is not having sufficient Funds I have deposited my Amount in Branch on 9 am(I am the First Customer to Pay In ) on 6 th September.Usually ecs will hit my account on 11 pm to 12 pm.But In the evening i am getting message that your ECS has returned due to Insufficient funds and Charged Rs.276 from my account.I have called customer care and they are saying that ECS will hit Any time even before Office hours.Is that possible to happen?I want to know ... If you have any Idea about this please mail me.My email id is srinivasanraghupathy@gmail.com
Thanks & Regards,
Sriniavsan.R

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2017
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2016
Dear Customer, (srinivasanraghupathy)

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  20 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My account got debited with 413 ECSRTNCHG - what is this actually, why this amount debited and didn't got text message about it.
why ECS Rtnchgs71216 SR[protected]
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2016

Dear Customer, (kamatchikumar)

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
my acoount got debited with 63.00 (IGST[protected]) last month and also this month what is these charges..? Please explain

My account[protected] got debited with 400 Rs against ECSRTNCHG in 18th Nov, can you explain why this amount got deducted.Please help ...you can mail me at mailtohari2009@gmail.com
My Account got debited with 350 as ECSRTNCHG, 31 as GST And 31 as CST.why this is happening????? What is actually ECSRTNCHG ??? Why it deducting from account.Please mail to me on anushaputhanchery@gmail.com.
Also my ICICI Account got debited with 350 as ECSRTNCHG, 31 as GST And 31 as CST.why this is happening????? What is actually ECSRTNCHG ??? Why it deducting from account.Please mail to me on avinashnkadam@yahoo.com.
My account got debited with 450.91 ECSRTNCHG - what is this actually, why this amount debited and didn't got text message about it.
Even my Account got debited with 350 as ECSRTNCHG, 31 as GST And 31 as CST...Please explain me about this deduction...
My Account got debited with 350 as ECSRTNCHG, 31 as GST And 31 as CST.why this is happening????? What is actually ECSRTNCHG ??? Why it deducting from account.Please mail to me on anandshankar25@gmail.com.

My Account got debited with

1) ECSRTNCHG - 15-Dec-17 +GST Rs.461.46 And 9th feb.2018

2)ECSRTNCHGS080218_SR52607585
4 Rs.413.00 on 8th Feb2018

why is it happening?even there were Sufficient Balance to Deduct my EMI. What is actually ECSRTNCHG ? Why does it deducting from the account.could Please help me to understan Explaining to me on Email address.

Regards jayanta
My Account got debited with Rs.413.00 on 3rd March 2018, please let me know why does it deducting from the account.

My ICICI Account got debited with 350 as ECSRTNCHG. Why it deducting from account. What is the mean of it ??
Please mail to me on dtejeshwer@yahoo.com.
My icici account got debited with 413 two times in February and rs.413 two times in march. Also they deduct rs.708 each month for MAB. Total above rs.1500 deduct every month. This is not fare. Please stop this robbery
What is ECSRTNCHG, for me they are deducting the amount quiet often please let me know what are these charges for

My Account has been debited with around 11500/-, stating Ecsrtnchg 472 + GST.

Why this much deductions????
I too get deducted like tag ECSRTNCHG.. I am planning to close my ICICI bank account shortly. There also seems to have no idea whatsoever from ICICI why this gets deducted.
My icici account got debited with 243.38 in 26th Mar'18 for ECSRTNCHGS. What is this charges and why it deducted from my account. please tell me the reason . My mail ID is imbhushan80@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards
Chandra Bhushan Tripathi
A/C[protected]
i am sanjeev parmar, my icici account is showing ECSRTNCHGS of INR 413.00. what is this amount diducted for?

My icici account got debited with 413.0 on 4th April 2018 for ECSRTNCHGS(Protected) What is this charges and why it deducted from my account. please tell me the reason .

My mail ID is sudheergaur1991@gmail.com.

Sudheer Gaur