[Resolved]  Idea Prepaid — Call Divert Not Allowed

I am using idea prepaid delhi,i want to divert calls to my aircel number (series 88).But when i am activating this service the response i am getting is not allowed.
I talked to customer care but that guy was trying to make my fool by saying senseless reasons like it is a handset feature and we are not responsible for it.
And he was talking very rudely.

I am fed of idea now by their hidden terms and condition on every scheme and now this is the new one.

I am eagerly waiting for number portability facility so i dont have to change my number.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i have idea prepaid card. my problem is when i try to call any number to my idea card they can not allowed to call error is (call not allowed) after this problem i call customer care and after talk with customer they told me your problem is network problem they can release within a day. But i have same problem for next day. and then i call second time customer care and after call they told me sir this problem is not repair via call you just visit our idea shop they can help you. tomorrow i visit idea shop and told her to problem he told me sir this is very hard problem so you wait for a minimum 19hrs to solve this problem. But this problem is not solved in 19hrs they take hole 3 working days but still same problem they give me a sr no.[protected],[protected] for complain . I AM VERY SORRY IDEA I DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER CARD FOR YOUR COMPANY AT-LEAST INFORM ME WHERE I GET RIGHT SOLUTION AND MY SERVICE IS READY TO USE. PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THIS IS NOT ONLY MY PROBLEM ANY OTHER PERSON IS FACING THIS PROBLEM.

LAST PLEASE SOLVE MY MOB:[protected] THANKS
I am using idea prepaid in kerala, i want to divert calls to my relance number (series 93).But when i am activating this service the response i am getting is not allowed.
And he was talking very rudely.

LAST PLEASE SOLVE MY MOB:[protected] THANKS

Idea — diverting

i'm having airtel no [protected]. i'm not able to set call divert to my another mobile(TATA docomo no.[protected]) when i'm busy. contacted local service centres of idea named n.m.marketing at ahmedabad. they say it's not possible. how??? why this poor service by idea when other service providers allow call divert to idea
my phone is not working some time i have no service some time i have, i droop calls all the time. my number is [protected]. plz help me for that, my email is ny.[protected]@gmail.com thanks
IDEA-FORWARDING

hello friends, i am idea prepaid user.i want to forward my calls to another number by Request a code **61*no# .this is not working, then i had make a call to the customer care they told me that "idea doesn't have forwarding service."
Is this is real or fake ...?

Idea Cellular Address