[Resolved]  IFB Washing Machine — Drying problem

I have been using IFB washing machine for close to 2 years now. However, latetly I have noticed that the clothes are not drying properly. The service center personnel visited twice. The first time I was advised to run the decalcification cycle (which I anyway did after every 30 washes as per the instruction). That didn't help and the clothes still came out after the cycle damper than usual. There was also a lot of water logging at the bottom of the machine. The second time round the person came on his own (for the first time in a year) stating that my machine was still under warranty/AMC therefore its the regular check up. when I explained the problem to him I was told that the drying or the lack of it had to do with the detergent (!!!) and I should not use Ariel (or any other detergent even if its meant for front loading m/c) but Sur[censored]ltramatics that was 'launched' (I think he meant endorsed) by IFB, the strangest most illogical reason I have come across. I would like to know if this is a possibility or has someone else observed this in their own experinece with a front-loading washing machine.

Manisha Singh
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi, regarding my ifb wahing m/c i lodge a complaint regrding leakage and draining problem
there is no response my best advise dont go for any verity of IFB products
after sale you won't get service atall
babuji

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107