[Resolved]  Indian Railways — WATER LEAKAGE IN A.C.COACH

WE WERE TRAVELLING IN A.C.III COACH OF 2859 GITANJALI EXPRESS ON 29.12.2007 VIDE TICKET NO.43491044, PNR NO.[protected].
1. THERE WAS WATER LEAKAGE FROM THE ROOF OF THE COACH IN THE CORRIDOR (FROM THE AIR CONDITIONING DUCT OR WATER LINE) WHICH WAS POINTED OUT TO THE ATTENDANT AS SOON AS WE BOARDED THE TRAIN AT NAGPUR. NO ACTION WAS TAKEN AGAINST THE SAME TILL THE TRAIN REACHED HOWRAH. WATER KEPT ON SEEPING INSIDE THE COACH RESULTING IN DAMAGE TO THE LUGGAGE OF PASSENGERS INSIDE THE COACH.
2. THERE WAS NO WATER IN THE TOILETS AND BASIN OUTSIDE IN THE MORNING. THE TAPS WERE DRY AND WERE REFILLED AT ABOUT 11.00 A.M.
3. THE COACH WAS INFESTED BY COCKROACHES AND MICE, WHICH ALSO DAMAGE THE LUGGAGE.
COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RECORDED IN THE COMPLAINT REGISTER WITH THE T.T MR.S.VISHWAKARMA BEARING NO.KGP 052315 DATED 30.12.2007.
ATTENDENT NAME: RUPESH SINGH
MECHANIC NAME : P.K.ROY.

Comments

We travelled from Bangalore to Chennai on 22nd Dec 2008 and back on 27th Dec 2008 by Cauvery Express in second A.C
The experience was pathetic. I was travelling with my duaghter who is only 5 months old. There so many cockroaches that a few of them started going over my duaghter's face. My wife had to be awake throughout the night to shoo them away. The toilet door did not have a lock either.

The coach attendant informed us that he had sprayed the anti-cockroach spray.
On our return journey to our great disappointment we found the same coach(A2) with the same problems.

Indian Railways must be heavily penalised for running such coaches.

Akhilesh
What more do you expect in this filthy country? Soon you will see snakes also. This is a slum dog country where more than 100 people are cramped into a coach like filthy pathetic animals. Accept, compromise and please try to live without any complaints. If you cannot, then migrate to a better country please. slumdogs dot wordpress dot com

Indian Railways Phone