[Resolved] Karvy Computershare — Dematerialisation Request Form No 8139709 for the Folio No[protected] of Reliance Industries Limited.
This is regarding the Dematerialisation Request Form No 8139709 for the Folio No[protected] of Reliance Industries Limited.
The facts of the case are as under.
Request I. (RIL)
1. I was holding 400 number Reliance Petroleum shares.
2. In lieu of these 400 RPL shares, I was to be allotted 36 RIL Shares.
3. Although the shares were issued to me, they were delivered to a wrong address which never belonged to me and hence lost in transit. Unilaterally my address was changed in your records for no fault of mine causing all these complications.
4. I have applied for correction in the records regarding my address and issue of of duplicate shares. Affidavits as required by your company have been duly prepared and submitted to you, 5. An objection was raised regarding signature not matching was raised by you.
6. Affidavit as per format has been sent across to you duly attested by a bank officer.. As this was a very old case, I admit that my signature has changed slightly over the years.
7. Gratefully, you have finally sent me a confirmation that my address has been changed in your records and I was issued a duplicate share certificate sent to my current address.
8. The same was submitted to my DMAT Account Banker ICICI Bank.
9. Frustratingly the same was once again rejected by Karvy as signature not matching despite the affidavit submitted and a separate signature confirmation letter sent to Mr. Venkataiah of your office. Ref:KCL/RISH/NSDL/IN302902/L-641434/T[protected] dated 04/10/2006.
10. I have again submitted a duly filled in Demat Request Form along with Duplicate Share certificate yesterday i.e 06/03/2007 with DRF number 8139709 to ICICI Bank.
11. I have also attached a copy of the affidavit already submitted to you and taken a signature verification from my Banker ICICI Bank on the DRF.
This had again been rejected. I have spoken to the officials and they have confirmed all papers are in order. It is humbly requested that I may be intimated when I can submit my RIL shares to be transferred to my DMAT account.
Request II. Other demerged companies
In lieu of the RIL shares demerger, I was also to be allocated shares in four group companies
With great angst & grief, despite my numerous requests and affidavits and address proof & Signature change submission, the wrong address
C/o Neerja Gupta
Sector 27, NOIDA,
still continues to reflect in some of the records of these four companies and signature mismatch objections still persist. In reply to my reminders to issue the shares, I have received seperate replies from
Reliance Communications Ltd. Ref: KCPL/RCML/COA/F2/[protected]/[protected]/99 dated 05/10/2006 Folio No[protected]
REVL/RNRL Ref KCPL/RENL/RAD/[protected]/[protected]
RNRL: Ref No KPCL/RNRL/COA/F2/[protected]/[protected]/99 Dated. 05/10/2006 Folio No[protected]
RNRL: Ref KCPL/RNRL/RAM/[protected]/[protected] dated 29/09/2006
I would be highly obliged if you could advise the group companies to amend their records as sending individual affidavits to all these companies will be very costly and cumbersome and dispatch me the shares certificates to my current address for which address proof has already been given to you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2017
Verified SupportKarvy Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017
This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send a mail to sudha.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.