[Resolved]  Lic India — The www.licindia.com website is not working

The www.licindia.com website is not working.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Not recived recipt after paying premium online dated07/07/2009 policy no[protected] my recipt no is 51823027 Naresh (HP)
SirI Iam a agent I have primium collection center Iam facing so many problems to collecting primium such as your portel or server is very slow It takes ten minutes to make one transection and sometime it not print recipts Customer can not wait for that Imake 248 transections from12/06/2009to29/06/2009 but I recived commission of only 94 transection Iam in a busy station so plese increse my collection limit plese mail me when your server will be ok, After that Iand my other impowerment agents start collections
because policy holders are abusing us When their recipt is not printing or for other resons THANK YOU ARUN DOGRA CLIA BO 145 DHARAMSHALA DIV SHIMLA (HP)

I am a agent from gyanpur bhrach- code(0295)
Division - VARANASI
Zone- N.C.ZONE KANPUR
Sir i want my agent portal and it is very nessesory but in my branch office relative officer say's that
he have no portal because all portals are deleted from system and no any records here. Then how can i get my agent's portal. If posible then help me I feel needs of portal.

With Regards
Om Prakash Agrahari
Agent D. M. club Member
05599295 Gyanpur Branch
TO THE REGIONAL MANAGER
L.I.C.EASTERN ZONAL OFFICE,
CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGEMENT DEPTT.
4, C.R.AVENUE,
KOLKATA-700072

1---YOUR REFF:IPP/KOLKATA ZO/CHEQUE-RETURN/00023.
POLICY NO.[protected],
PLEASE NOTE I HAVE VISITED YOUR OFFICE AND WAS TOLD THAT CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED BY 1 ST .WEEK OF JUNE 09.

I RECEIVE A TELEPHONE CALL FROM YOUR OFFICER, HE SAID MONY WIIL BE PAID THROUGH ECR SYSTEM.

PL NOTE THAT I HAVE ENQUIRED THROUGH MY BANK (SBI-LAKEGARDENS) ON 9/7/09, NO ECR PAYMENT WAS RESEIVED, THE PAYMENT WAS DUE FOR THE MONTH OF NOV-2008,

KINDLY FOROWARD ME IN DETAIL/REFF ON/DATE OF DELIVERY ETC, SO THAT I CAN ENQUIRE IT WITH THE BANK AT YOUR EARLIEST.

PLEASE ARRANGE TO SEND MY AMOUNT RS.488 TO MY BANK AT YOUR EARLIEST.

PL NOTE ECS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
ADDRESS-64, GOBINDAPUR ROAD, LAKE GARDENS, FLAT B 3 & 4, KOLKATA-700045, PH[protected], MOB-[protected].

THANKS, YOURS FRIENDLY, ARUN KUMAR GHOSH,
Pl. help me in getting my pass ward as I have forgotten it. My emailid is 064170z. I am doing my service in chennai at velachery branch no.30 from 1998. I have registered with the above username and now forgotten the password. I will be verymuch thankful to if ihave my password back.
thanking you,
yours truly
r.narayanan
agencycode.064170z
The Lic office is always crowded with the Agents putting in a lot of payments.We the party are standing in the line for hours but the counter only gives preference to the agents.
This is mailnly in the Asansol Branch G.T Rd near A.G church School.
There is no one to see to the probems of the customers.We are kept waiting for small questions. The Branch Manager is late and is not available. The staff are un co-operatative and we feel sick of the branch.There should be more counters only for the customers to pay their personal bill and policies and not stand in the line with the Agents who have ten to fifteen policies to be given at a time . You should give them a separate time other than the working hours.

Ali
my policy no[protected] sb due on 28.03.2009.sb not settled so far from your branch 61r chintamani my many email sent are not attended at least now act and settle the claim
Respected Sir,
I am in Indian Air Force. I had taken one LIC Policy no[protected] dated 10 May 2001 from Dibrugarh Branch (491).I was then posted to New Delhi and upto Nov 2007 I was paying the premeum.After that I went on foreign deputation and the policy is lapsed. I approached to Branch unit 31-B, Janak Puri(where I was Paying the premium)to close the LIC Policy and pay me the balance money.They told me that you will have to contact Dibrugarh Branch for money. Sir how it is possible to contact the brach for the balance money.Please tell me the right procedure.
Respected Sir,
This site is used for giving complaints only and not for the publicity
Think it
dear sir, IPP cell, East wing, Bombay.
dear sir,
I will try to your IPP no.[protected] & [protected] but fail to connect you for submitted my complent.
my client name Mrs.H.K.Kuchara having a policy no:[protected] worth "varistha pension yojana" & chaque is receved time to time past but latest pension due for may-2009 not receaved . as per information center's answer you are already dispetched chaque NO.371512 to 371523 to my client but post can't receved yet. another thing is that original policy is not receved since praposal complited.
quick answer & action like awarded to "best service brand"
B.S.Patel, 325/83S ( Z.M.Club Agent)
DEAR SIR my agent code 0083518j my agent potral pass ward giveme
hello sir,
I have my policy growth the amount up to date
plz reply the my mail id sir
regards
thanking you
My policy No:[protected]
date of commencement:[protected]
Due date:[protected]
Amount : 654
Can any one reply me if our agent frauds and went away as we have paid some amount of money and i need that moeny back will u all provide us the amount which we had paid or is there any other way that we can issue to get back the money plss do the needful for me its really urgent!!!
Dear sir, i submit rs8640 for proposal deposit thrg agent on dt 31/03/04 and doc no 13697 and policy not done some reason which i dont know and not any information form lic and agent . So i gv an application for refund money on dt 05/02/09 but didnt any rpy and then remainder many time then i recive refund money without any int of rs 8640 . So i kindly reqst u enqr and rpy as soon as pos.thanks.
o,

THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,

PENSION AND GROUP SCHEME,

25, JEEVAN PRAKASH BLD.

NEW DELHI-1

SUB :- REGARDING NON RECEIPT OF PENTION OF ANNUTY NO.-7227

R/SIR,

WITH DUE RESPECT I HAVE TO SAY THAT, I, KAUSHALYA DEVI, W/O-LATE SHEO PRASAD PANDIT, E-2/11, REFINERY TOWNSHIP, BEGUSARAI WAS RECEIVING PENSION OF RS.1206/- TILL APRIL-2009.MY ANNUTY NO. IS -7227 AND MY POLICY NO.47418 AGAINST WHICH I WAS GETTING PENSION.

NOW IN THIS CONTEXT I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE NOT ADVANCE PENTION CHEQUE AS PREVIOUS I.E. MAY-2009 ONWARD.MOREOVER NOT GOT ANY INFORMATION FROM YOUR SIDE.

SIR, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE RELEASE MY PENTION WITH ADVANCE CHEQUE AS SOON AS POSSIBE, AS I AM FECING A LOT OF PROBLEM DUE TO THIS.

FOR YOUR THIS WORK I SHALL EVER BE THANKFULL TO YOU SIR,

THANKING YOU,

SINCERELY YOURS

20.06.09 KAUSHALYA DEVI

W/O- LATE SRI SHEO PRASAD PANDIT

QRT NO.-E-2/11, REFINERY TOWNSHIP, BEGUSARAI (BIHAR), PIN-851117

ANNUTY NO. –7227 POLICY NO.47418
Sub: LIC POLICY NO:[protected] UNDER PLAN 112 – 25 – 16 DATED 28.03.1998 REDUCED THE SUMASSURED FROM RS. 9, 00, 000/- TO RS. 5, 00, 000/- W.E.F. 29.09.2003
Ref: MY LETTER DATED 29.09.2003
With reference to the captioned subject matte the sum assured was from 9, 00, 000/- to Rs. 5, 00, 000/- as per my above letter dated. 29.09.2003. Now please note that I have not received the difference of premium from date of commencement of the policy to the date of change of sum assured value of the policy. The details of the premium and guaranteed addition to be refunded are as under.

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF POLICY : 28.02.1998

THE GUARANTEED ADDITION ON SUM ASSURED RS. 9, 00, 000/-- RS 4, 05, 000/-

THE GUARANTEED ADDTION ON SUM ASSURED RS. 5, 00, 000/-- RS. 2, 25, 000/-

THE DIFFERENCE OF GUARANTED ADDITION TO BE REFUNDED- RS. 1, 80, 000/-

TOTAL REFUND OF EXCESS PREMIUM AND GUARANTEED ADDTION RS. 3, 39, 770/-

till date after considerable year i have not received the refund
I am having more than 10 policies with LICI since last 10 to 15 years. Earlier I was in Calcutta and transferred to Bangalore since last I am settled in Chennai I want to transfer all my policy to Chennai I could able to do all the policies expect the one which is not yet transferred chassing them personally thru e mail also personal visit the policy no[protected] with LICI Indiranagar Branch has not been transerred since last August, 2008.

I do not understand even in Chennai when I go for paying the above policy the on line with Bangalore is always out of connection we cannot run around and wait when will be the on line will resume and we are working class we cannot waste office time and visit LIC branch regularly.

Kindly look into the matter.
Thanks for sending 4 cd collection in Bengali language by Executive Director (CRM), LICI, Mr. D Tarafdar.Really anice gift pack before "DURGA PUJA".Since I am from Orissa & my Mother Tongue is Oriya, It will be appreciated if you can send any "ORIYA OR HINDI" collection you have.Thanks.
PABITRA MOHAN PAL.,
FLAT-5D, SWAGAT APARTMENT
25, POST OFFICE ROAD, DUM DUM CANT.
KOLKATA-700028.
Reference plolicy no.[protected], Varishta pension bima yajana.

Rs. 264675 paid on 10th October 2003.

I am not getting pensionary benefits since 1st May 2009.

Plesae Expedite

Col Vinod Kumar Batra,

H.N. 853, Sector 9A,

GURGAON -122001

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021