Mega Cabs, Mumbai, India — Missed my flight due to Mega Cabs

Maharashtra, India
 Ahmer Hussain
Dear Sir , This is what I have written to Mr.Kunal Lalani , CEO , Mega Cabs but I have not received any response from him or call center or their service team.I have missed my flight and I need explanation for the same.All details are enclosed and all can be checked on their system too.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---...

Dear Mr.Kunal,

This is Ahmer Hussain from Citibank.I am VP with Citi based out of Mumbai.

This was the first time when I have decided to try Mega cabs services , I thought I will try and recommend to all my colleagues in future , but had a really bad experience and have missed my flight too with loss of 20k.

I would like to share the same with you to take some action on the concerned people involved.

I have booked cab well in advance in morning (on 8th Sept 2010 ) for evening 5.30 PM pick up from Wadala Easr for Domestic airport.I haven't received any driver details till 5.30 PM ( as per the process I should have recived SMS )...then I have received one sms by 5.35 with driver details.I have called driver , he has told me very casually that I will come after 1 hr...if you want to wait then wait or cancel the booking...I started asking him the reason for delay , then he said - don't tell me anything , this is all becoz of call center guys...u call them...they have informed me very late ans I cannot help.

I have started calling call center and number was reflecting connection error ( do you have software to identify a problematic number and rigister this kind of SMS automatically !!!!) , then I tried from my wife cell and the number got connected ( how is this possible ).By this time I was too late to reach airport and catch flight....other taxies were also not available.

I have spoken to one Mr.Singh from your call center...he started blaming drivers.WHEN I ASKED YOUR EMAIL ID , HE HAS DISCONNECTED THE CALL AND NOW FROM MY WIFE CELL ALSO NUMBER IS NOT REACHBLE.This is really pathetic way to treat customer.

TELL ME PLEASE THAT WHOSE MISTAKE IS THIS ? HAVE MISSED MY FLIGHTWHO WILL PAY ME THE LOSS ??? Mega Cabs ? Call center or the driver ???

PLEASE UPDATE ME ON YOUR ACTION.MY CELL NO IS [protected] ND MY WIFE CELL NO IS [protected].YOU CAN CHECK FROM YOUR CALL CENTER...BOOKING was for 17.30 PM , 8TH SEPT'10.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

REGARDS,
AHMER HUSSAIN
--Sent from MobileRediff--

Comments

ahmer

can you pls help me with the email id of mr kunal lalani. I have written to the generic email id in vain.

regards,