Mobile Tower — establishing mobile tower on my land

dheeraj prajapat
sir, i want to rent out my land to stablish mobile tower of any compeniea... that is airtel, bsnl, hutch, vodafon, or idea... i want detail of mobile tower stablishing compnies so i could offer them.
thanking u...

manoj90's response, Aug 27, 2014
I AM Manoj, I WANT TO INSTALL A MOBILE TOWER ON MY VACANT LAND. ACTUALLY THERE IS NO TOWER OF UNINOR, TATA DOCOMO. MY ADDRESS GIVEN BELOW: At post : Rumbhodi, Tal : Akole, Dist : Ahmednagar (422601) Email : sawantmanoj90@gmail.com Mob. : [protected]
Complaint comments  92 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

SIR, ,
I AM SANJAY SHARMA (I AM INTERSTED INSTALLATION OF MOBILE TOWER ON ROOF. This colony is new development out site of Haridwar city and near of highway and SIDQUL Haridwar, electricity available. All house construction on pillar and RCC. (SITE DIAGRAM ATTACHMENT).
SITE Add... Rawli Mehdood, Near Raja Biscuit Company SIDQUIL Haridwar Uttarkhand

gunadhish5@yahoo.in
[protected], [protected]

THANK YOU.
Sir: i want to rent out my land to stablish mobile tower of any compeniea v.p.o ferozeshah dist ferozepur [protected]
Moinagarh. 28th February'16

I am Bishnu Prasad De from KOLKATA wish to deal contract for

lease out my piece of land ( 2.5 Cottahs) for construction of mobile tower on

monthly "rent basis" only by any reputed mobile service provider like AIRTEL,

VODAFONE, IDEA etc. The exact location of my plot is " METRO PARK " just a

few Kms away from Taratola or Maheshtala in Kolkata. I am giving my contact

No. and e-mail Id for further enquiries from interested and genuine parties.

Thanking,

Yours faithfully,
Bishnu Prasad De

3K/335, Sarsuna Satellite Township,
Ho-chi-min Sarani, Kolkata-700061
Mobile No. [protected]
e-mail Id : bp_de@hotmail.com
Dear respected sir, I am Puran lal sah village chhara-khairna post office garampani distt nainital uttarakhand pin number 263135.my land at khairna garampani bazaar near n.h.87ei have khatooni my land. I give my land for tower installation use any time. Our area have not covered by aircel Airtel uninor tatadocomo MTS Videocon vargin mobile network. my c.n.[protected].my email address is-puransah2030@gmail.com
I want to establish a tower of any company on my land or space kindly suggest about it.
Manish Chaudhary

For mobile tower

manishchaudhary074@gmail.com

Shamli(U.P.)
Hi, i m hemant revar, stay in pratiksha nagar, sion koliwada, mumbai, maharashtra, INDIA. I would like to install airtel network tower on my home. airtel network is not working properly in our entire pratiksha nagar area.
My cell number is [protected],
my email id is:-hemant.revar@gmail.com
I WANT TO RENT OUT MY LAND FOR INSTALLING MOBILE TOWER OF ANY MOBILE COMPANY. THERE IS ONLY AIRTEL NETWORK IS AVAILABLE AT MY VILLAGE BANDHAGAON JUST 4km DISTANCE FROM SUKINDA BLOCK OFFICE.

At- Bandhagaon

DIST- JAJPUR, ODISHA
PIN- 755018
Please contact- Biswajit Mohanta
Mobile No- [protected], [protected]
I HAVE SUFFICIENT LAND FOR LEASE/RENT FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF MOBILE TOWERS.
khilanand pant

Thanks and Regards
Manoj Raut
91-[protected]
Email: manoj.raut1@gmail.com
Dear Sir i want establish a tower on my land, there have very poor network of any mobile company
Address : Ashok Nagar, Post-Manpur Ojha, Teh- Bilaspur, Distt- Rampur (U.P.)
Please contact.