[Resolved]  Nikunj Automobiles Limited — What is the next step...?

Sir/madam,

I called up the toll free consumer line [protected] as well as regular lines [protected]/56/57/58 "n" number of times but it is always busy or ringing with nobody picking it up and luckily someone picks up then you are put on hold indefinitely.

I also want to know if any action is taken by the consumer forum or that they just display the consumers complaint on the website. What is the next step that the consumer forum takes...
May 29, 2014
srikumarchatterjee's response
sir i srikumarchatterhee made complain against nikunj automobiles limited for non payment of booking dues but on[protected] they paid my booking dues in cordial manner so i want to remove my complain on the website of nikunj automobiles limited kolkata which is still seen on their website company requested me to lift it . pl. help me at your earliest by removing or hide the complain. thanks srikumarchatterjee
Complaint comments

Comments

Sir/Madam,
I want to make a complaint against passport office, Lucknow as I haven't received my passport and it has been bore than 6 months now, even though all the necessary enquiries after applying of passport have been done...
From the past 6 months they are showing the same passport status "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time "...
It had applied for passport on 26th august 2011...All the necessary enquiries have been done in november itself...and after few days it was showing status that passport will be dispatched on 16th jan 2012 and then after few days and till now also its showing same status "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time "...

Can u tell me kindly that when am I going to get my passport or please tell me what else can I do because its already to late.I needed my passport in January itself but I am still waiting and am paying for all the losses which would have not been in case I received my passport...

File Reference Number : LKO-A[protected]
Application Date :[protected]
Applicant's Name : SNEHA DUA
Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

Sneha Dua
Kanpur
I am from Delhi, i purchased a Hitachi window AC on 24th June, 2011 from Navrang Audio Video(p) Ltd., Laxmi Nagar, Delhi(Ph No :[protected].Model No of

AC is Hitachi-Wac 418ERD(4 star).

On 16th April, 2012 i called to the service center on[protected] number for free wet Service of AC(as company provides 3 free services within 1 year).
After my call two technicians came to my home after 2-3 days From Patparganj delhi service center[protected] and they washed ac.After cleaning when they

started to set it back then i was surprised that they forgot to set about the wiring, water pipe and sensor etc and they were asking to me how to do.Anyhow

they did and went.

Now from next day i felt that there was a noise, bad smell and cooling problem.I noticed it for few days that and finally i complaint on 21st April,

2012(compliant no : [protected]) on Hitachi Customer care on[protected] about above problems.The problem was being to and fro for long time(There are lots

of reminders) and after 15 day technician came and tried to solve that problem but he was failed to resolve the problem.I was following them by phone and

they told lie that they have resolved all problems.When i reached at home i found only no cooling problem was resolved and rest problems are still there.I

was not at my home so they got signed from my wife and closed the complaint.

On 12th May, 2012 i again complaint(complaint no : [protected]).After 8-9 reminders technician came to my home to resolve the problem and he agreed that he

is not able to understand the problem and ask me to sign.When i refused to sign then he missguided me that complaint will not be closed if you remark on this.I remark that senior technician is required.I waited for senior technicial but no body came and when i checked with customer care then i found that complaint has closed.I dont know why hitachi has hired these untrained and non-qualified techinicians.

Once again i complained on 24th May, 2012(Complaint No : [protected]) for senior tecnician.One person Mr. Ravinder came to my home he tried to solve the

problem.He used some deodrant and perfume to stop bad smell and pushed some small wooden pieces into ac walls to stop the noise.The problem was seemed good but as he provided temporary solution so after 2-3 days problem was again started.

Once again i complained on 31st May, 2012(Complaint No : [protected]) for the same problem.Yet as of now today is 11th June, 2012 but no one has visited.In

between this i followed with Patparganj delhi service center[protected], they tells today/tomorrow technician will come.I found supervisor of this service

center is Mr. Shaify : +91-[protected].He told that our Sr. Technician has gone for a long time for some urgency and he will come after 1 month.I tried to take the no of their manager but they told that he is busy in meeting.Even on customer care executives also gave the same answer when i tried to reach out to the senior authority.Even i requested them to arrange call back with these period for so many times but on one called me.

As Hitachi as not given very very poor services so i want to put their attention on my problem.And since they had wested lots of time (Approx 2 months)so my warranty should be extended.

Yours Sincerly.
Manish Bansal
+91-[protected]
Dear Sir!

I am ZUBER AHMAD from Mughalsarai, Distt.- Chandauli, I have purchased a LUMINUOUS INVERTER 1500 VA (BOCLEP[protected] before 8 months (purchasing date - 18/08/2011) from NEW RAJA BATTERIES, Nai Basti, G.T.Road, Mughalsarai. But it's not working well. I gave it for repair 3 times in 8 months but after all it's not giving good response. It produce heat and smell and it's not affording a little load and it's showing "overload" on it's screen. And I want to say that I have purchased a "MICROTEK INVERTER" before 3 years and it's better than LUMINUOUS INVERTER and I have not gave it for servicing and after that it's working very good and giving good response. I want to say that Ist think very deeply before buying LUMINUOUS INVERTER. I think It's not a good company.

THANKYOU...
ZUBER AHMAD
(DIRECTOR OF MIIT),
NAGAR PALIKA CROSSING
MUGHALSARAI, DISTT.- CHANDAULI
+[protected]

I have ordered for Nokia AC-8 Charger for Rs. 342 on 24th May 2012 thru hclstore.in, and till date (24 Jun) I have not received the product, I have called them atleat 40 times to know the status and they are not giving a satisfactory reason and they have agreed to cancel the order and refund the money on 7th Jun, but I have not received that also. More over[protected] is a chargeable customer care number, I have incurred 100 rupees in calling them several times. Very Idiotic company & service. request you to help me in getting the refund of Rs.342 as soon as possible.
All the retailers are selling the soft drinks and milk & milk products (dairy products) for the price more than the MRP and when asked they say they are taking the additional charges for refrigeration as they have to pay the electricity bill for the refrigerator. This is absolutely incorrect as no one can sell any product at a price more than the MRP (Maximum Retail Price) which the name itself indicates. This is sheer harassment of the customers. If dairy product are not refrigerated the retailer himself will be at loss.
dear sir/mam
i m himanshu from jind haryana my mob no. [protected]. sir i have a problem that is i order a samsung leptop (RV509-S04IN) from timtara.com through online shopping on 30/5/2012 via Order #10263038 .i make the payment of RS 25, 410 from cradit card .after two day my order status is awaiting shipment they promised me to deliver my product in 15 to 20 working days. but till now my product is not dispatched . when i call the customer care no[protected] than they asked me for waitting some more time .i m very upset for calling them again and again.pls help me to get my order. my order detailed is as follows Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
Order Date:[protected] @ 12:57 PM
Order Recipient: Himanshu
Order Total: Rs. 25, 410 INR

Billing Details
Himanshu kumar
HIMANSHU KUMAR S/O SHRI OM PARKASH, SAINI PURA COLONY, NEAR SOMNATH MANDIR JIND 126102
jind, HARYANA 126102
Rs. 25, 410
Total: Rs. 25, 410
Shipping: Rs. 0
Total Amount Payable: Rs. 25, 410 INR
pls reply me so soon. i m waiting for your response
thanks
Himanshu
mob no. [protected]
email id [protected]@gmail.com

Currently I found a very outrageous attitude by IRCTC where they denied in paying up the amount even when one of the passenger was Waitlisted and was not offered any seat/berth. I am pasting the following email from them.

From:-
[protected]@irctc.co.in
Jul 5 (4 days ago)
to me

REGRETDear Customer, With Reference to your PNR No:[protected], we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no : CSC110612V08933/30.06.12/SCR and the reason being : 12131-SCR/OL12 Part W/L ticket - Non Travel Certificate not obtainedIn case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in With regards, TDR TEAM

I would like to know when a passenger is in WL then how come they are reluctant to refund the amount. From when is it applicable that the person has to obtain a Non Travel Certificate?

Its mandatory by Railways to refund the amount in full if the ticket is waitlisted

Here there were 2 passengers. My wife and my son. My wife got her ticket confirmed but my son's ticket was never confirmed and quite naturally did not travel as WL passenger is not allowed.

Please look into this matter seriously so that proper action is taken against IRCTC against their atrocity.

With best regards,
S Gupta
Honourable Sir,
I am the customer of S. R. Enterprises, Mir Abu Saleh Road, Gaya, having costumer number SR2880. Now I am facing very major problem i.e, I haven’t received any one time home delivery services whenever said Enterprises commit to provide always home delivery of LPG Gas.
I was also booked for refilling of cylinder on dated 24.04.2012, SR. No. 236, but till date said enterprises failed for provide the services and I haven’t received LPG Gas, due to ignorance of said enterprises. When I was remind to said enterprises but said enterprises always refuse to take the reminder.
Rakesh Kumar

CST NO:[protected]

COURRIER NO: V09377756
CONTACT NO;[protected]/21

Dear amit

I have called you som number of times but your not attending any call heven i have sent
mails but there is no reply from your side

will you send the new mobile or not or shell i contact the other prociseer crime

please rewart back with mail or call and if there is any issue kindly revart me

hope you will do the need ful

venkat

D/s,
I have purchased a CNG kit to Natural CNG in month of FEB 2012. But now till date i have not received CNG document.

Bar Bar ph. Karne par Natural CNG se ye hi answer milta hi kal file le lene. Roz roz ka ye hi drama hai. kabi bolte hain aj le lena kabhi kal.
sir main to pareshan ho gya hun, ab ap hi kuch help karein.

Pardeep Singh
Cont. No.[protected]
Tughalkabad New Delhi.44
I use TATA DOCOMO prepaid canection Without my permission My songs activated and subcribtion charge dedected for Rs 15.00 my complane no TA-543217 Ple... returned my dedected balance..

Sukhen Roy
My Contact No. Is - [protected]
Jamshedpur Jharkhand
Sir/Madam,

I wish to inform you that by 11.07.2011 (in a furniture fair held at Patuli), I have booked for a Bedroom package at the Decohome Furnitures, Jadavpur, Kolkata; phone:[protected]; +[protected]; +[protected].

I have paid an amount of Rs.16, 000/- (Rupees Sixteen thousand only) in three installments. I have contacted them over telephone many times (more than 100 times) and also visited their branches at Krishnapur (recently closed down by the owner) and Jadavpur with myself alone and also with my family members for more than 30 times.

Even after one year, since, they are not giving us correct information about the delivery of the booked item.

I request them to kindly give back our paid money. They refuse to pay back our money paid. So, I decided to get an item which they have at their godown/stock. So, I recently consulted with them (on 22.07.2012-Sunday) to give two-door wardrobe (steel) and a rolling cushion high chair (steel).

But, from the day we have given our request for the money which we have paid already i.e., Rs.16, 000/- (Rupees Sixteen thousand only) with respect to the two door wardrobe (steel) and a rolling cushion high chair (steel), they are simply telling us, the stock is empty, new orders are yest to come, some have come but the gauge of the steel is poor, we will give it by 2 days, next week, evening will inform you, and many more reasons for every time we call them, over phone, etc., etc., Recent excuse, is closed for Vishwakarma puja, labors are not available; etc., etc.,

I am totally fed up with their fraudulent mentality and behaviour.

So, I request you to kindly take necessary steps to get back our money paid or atleast to get our items booked at an early date.

With regards,

B.Ganesh
+[protected]
SIR
I HAVE BROUGHT A RO SYTEM (AUQA FRESH) FROM SAI KIRPA ENTERPRISES, G-1/229, Hastal rd, Uttam Nagar, New delhi -110059. CONTACT NO.-[protected], [protected],[protected] AS ON[protected] WORTH RS. 5800/-. I HAVE 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND 3 FREE SERVICES OF THIS RO SYSTEM. BUT NOW THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THIS RO SYSTEM FROM 24 JULY 2012 AND I HAVE COMPLAINT MANY TIME IN THIS COMPANY TILL TO DATE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY RESPONSE FOR THE SAME AND TELLING THAT ARRANGE SERVICE YOUR SELF (THEY DENAY FOR THE SERVICE) . BECOUSE OF THIS DAILY I PURCHSING WATER FROM THE SHOP FOR MY DAILY NEEDS AND BY THIS I AM SUFFERING LOTS OF PROBLEMS.
PLEASE REGISTER MY COMPLAINT FOR THE SAME AND DO THE NEED FULL
THANKS
MANISH DUTT
3374, OLD PUSA GATE, RANJEET NAGAR,
SOUTH PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 8.
CONTACT NO.- [protected], [protected].
MAIL I.D.:- [protected]@hotmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Atish D.Mhamankar, Mumbai, I bought a brand new AC EECO Car from a Maruti Car Dealer last year (2011). I found that after few months my car AC was not working, later i found that the car AC was not company fitted. I lodge several complaints by email against the car dealer saying to change my AC. I was continuously following them on the phone but i didn't get any response from the concern person. I am paying Rs.9000 per month in the form of an installment. I am very frustrated by this act.

Please help me in this regard, I will be highly obliged.
Waiting for your favourable reply.

Name - Atish D.Mhamankar
Car Model - Maruti EECO (AC)
Number - MH02 - WA - 7276
Mobile Number - [protected], [protected]

Name of the Car Dealer -
Maruti Showroom - Lalbaug
Fortpoint Automotive (Cars) Pvt.Ltd.
Ground, 1st & 2nd Floor,
Fax No:[protected]

Thanking you,
With best regards,

Atish D.Mhamankar
i want to file a complaint against nokia care situated near the anjana cinemas in agra. The problem is that they refused to service my phone when it was in warranty.The reason for refusal was physical damage.But when i went to other repair centres nearby, all of them said that there is no physical damage

I bought one Carier AC six months bac from Kolkata great eastern, it's till under warenty. But AC is down since last one month, one person came and he told need to insert gas and he will come next day. Sine last one month I called up cutomer care 10 times, every times given details but no result. I can not expect such a worthless service from such reputed organization. I am outside india and my family is suffering for that. Could you please look into this matter and help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Shibobrota Acharya(+[protected]

[protected] (Antara Acharya - wife)
Respected Madam/Sir,

I was a customer of airtel with Fixedline number [protected] (Name BISWAJEET MISHRA).Currently I get calls from billing department ([protected]) for paying the bill.

Please find the details about incident

On 17th/18th June 2012- (ticket number[protected] Gave the request for shifting of connection from Silkboard(Roppengaraha) area to (SLS Splendor, near Intel, outerringroad, Belandur).
As per the guideline they have shift and reconnect the connection within 5 days

On some date like 22 rd 23th of June 2012- Got a call from airtel that, I may not get 4mbps plan in the new location, hence with immediate effect I should agree of change of plan of 2mbps.

On 15th of July 2012- i got a call from airtel that, I may not get airtel connection at all.Because airtel does not have DP BPX or something(not sure why), hence they are cancelling the connection. i agree upon that.

On July 23th 2012 -(Interaction number[protected].) I talked to many Customer care executive of airtel to shorout the billing settlement.(Like malashri, Mr ganeshan, zuber, gagana and Mr BOSCO).Finally Mr Bosco solved the billing settlement .I paid online 200+ some amount.

Prove for that transaction which was done using debit card of HDFC bank
23/07/12 POS [protected] Bharti Airtel Lt[protected]/07/12 223.60

This billing was calculate for how many days i have not used the airtel connection around 28-30 days and change of billing plan from 4mbs to 2 mbps On 22nd or23rd of June 2012.

I suffered one month because of delay from airtel..now after getting out of network Airtel billnig department is harrassing me.They call me when I am in meeting and hospital
I used the airtel connection around 3 yrs without being a defaulter ever, it is really bad to get such kind calls at the end.

I have called customer care executive of airtel more than 40 times .i am giving some name here

balaji on
sudhakar-
rishi kumar
suknya-
Nitush-
kamakshya
vasantha

Everytime I have to repeat same story infron of them

[protected]As per this request number airtel people told me that they have informed to billing department(airtel) and they will not call me again.

Today on date 26th oct 2012 Advocate of Airtel calling me and telling you have to pay the bill or present in Dist court of DELHI

I request to you look into the issue and help me out in this case

Biswajeet Mishra
Bangalore
I have purchased a pureit of hindustan unilever in the month of August'2012.
I had filed a complain on customer care of HUL on [protected] on 21 october whereby i was told that my complain has been registered for germkill kit and will be suppplied in next 72 hours. I did followup of same on 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 october and till date i am been assured continuously that my germkill kit will be provided in next 48 hours.
I am also receiving messages from customer care on my cell no. [protected] as follows:
- Dear customer your complain no.[protected] has been attended...nobody came to attend the complain.

I was told by Pureit service provider (cell no. [protected]), that they are not having germkill kit in stock on 25 and it is about to come.The company is still to send them the same.
I was told by Pureit employee Mr. Bhagat (cell no. [protected]), that they are not having germkill kit in stock on 25 and it is about to come.The company is still to send them the same.Today he gave me his senior no. Mr. Varun Mehra ([protected]), but after calling him continously he is not picking the phone.

I am suffering mentally as well as hygenically due to bad service of pureit people. They give big claims on T.V promos that whoever finds fault in the quality of water will get rs 1 crore prize. Now what prize will they give in finding fault in there service.

Please help me.I cannot tolerate the mental tension caused by the service of HUL.

Dharmendra sharma
I HASMUKH RAMANLAL DHARU HAD PURCHASED ONE UNIT OF VANASHREE OF ORIENTAL RESORTS (INDIA) PVT LTD. CERTIFICATE DATE IS 27/02/1993 NOW I WANT TO REDEEM BUT THERE IS NOT ANY PROPER CONTACT DETAILS WHERE I CAN GO AND REDEEM THEY HAD PROMISE TO GIVE RS. 91, 000/- BUT NO CONTACT DETAILS. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]. email id: [protected]@yahoo.com. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Dear All,
I am Veena residing at Kolathur, Chennai. Hereby willing to put forth my complaint that my area is a water stagnant area and mosquitoes started to breed. Hence all o[censored]s are aware of the Dengue fever, we are very scared of these mosquitoes.Please look into this very crucially and take the necessary steps at the earliest.
Veena