NSDL TIN / PAN Card — PAN card not received

subhash
HI
I applied for the reprint of PAN card last year in Nov. I made the online payment but when I check through SMS it says it have been delivered on 24 of nov 2007 but when I called to customer care executive they told it has been delivered on 25 of Jan.
They are making clear about it.

Please help me
My aknowlegement # is [protected]
site where i made this transaction is www.tin-nsdl.com

Subhash

Comments

forget I PIN/Password

HI-I AM ARVIND KUMAR MY PRAN CARD NO IS[protected]. DUE TO SOME REASONS MY PRAN CARD HAS LOCKED. PLS PROVIDE ME A NEW I PIN ON MY EMAIL.I.D. WHICH IS-- [protected]@gmail.com. and my Mob. No. is [protected] THANKS
Sir i am abdul ahad ansari, my pan card number_BDBPA6333F .recently few month pancard corection date of birth .28/03/2017 delivrey date my new pan card _IM-NSDLTN Throgh massege my mobile ..[protected] in card sent by post AWB -EA[protected]IN.. But not recived my pan card .my parmanent addres _AT_BARHAMPUR.PO_BARHAMPUR.VIA+PS_PHULPARAS.DIST_MADHUBANI.BIHAR.PIN_847409...pl... sir re reply my pan card my parmanent address...please sir ...

Pan card ko banaye four month ho gaye hai pahale pan card ban baya uske bad dobara pan card aabedan kiya isliye itd detabes me bah takrakar aaya nahi hamne 5 bar phone kiya unhone itd me request bhej di lekin abhi tak pan card nahi aaya please ise jaldi bhej de abhi bahut jruri hai
I have send the application for the pan card on 09/08/2018 but till date it has not been recieved

MY NAME MUNJAMPALLY VENKATESH

Respected sir /Madam
My Name is Ritika. D/o prem Sagar Singh. My problem is - i applied pancard on last year. but don't receive me and lost my pancard receipt So I have no any information of pancard receipt . But pancard is very important for me so please help me. but Ask you my basic information as like adharcard no. and any other information .

Please Contact me - [protected]