[Resolved] Poorvika Mobile Shop — Not activated my sim card

Chennai, Velachary , Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 johnbose60
Dear Sir/Madam

I Purchased a Vodafone sim card from Poorvika, No.24 Ground floor, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai-42 before 3 weeks (10.12.2012) back. Mobile No [protected] and Sim no[protected]. But till my sim card was not activated.

That poorvika staffs promised to me with in 4 days we activated the sim card. But after 20 days the staffs told to me that take the money refund. so the staffs are cheating the public. discussed more than 10 times to the poorvika staffs. But the staffs replied with hard words.

With regards
M.Michael John bose ([protected])
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2017
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, May 11, 2016
Dear customer,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in [email protected]in.

With Regards.
Manager - Customer Care.

Comments

Hello M.Michael John,

We confirm that the number is active from our end. Kindly check again and let us know if the concern is persistent.

Vodafone Customer Care
Sir, i had purchasrd a celkon A9+ mobile phone at poorvika ship in 05 Aug 13 but on/off button of that mobile could not working properly. I went to that shop two times on 14 Aug & 20 Aug 13. They repaired this mobile and asked me that if third time any problem is created than it will be replaced, but they could not do any action. I served in Army if any action is not taken against then i take legal action against this shop. My mobile no is [protected].
I had purchased Sim card from poorvika of IDEA 2 days ago. But still it is not activated. How long does it take for a SIM card activation. Mob no.[protected] Sim no.[protected]

Poorvika, West mugappair, chennai-95

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobile Shop - Not activated my sim card