[Resolved]  Reliance Money — Money Missing

This is my 1 regarding the money transfer. But I've not received any response till now, I'm sending the same request once again to you in the hope that you will certainly help me.

I have transferred Rs 10000.00 from ICICI to Reliance money through Reliance money fund transfer , but reliance money ledger balance is not showing any credit of that money.

I contacted ICICI, they have transferred money to Reliance Money but Reliance Money is neither replying to my mails nor giving me any satisfactory answer on phone.

Please take it very seriously. And help me out of this problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:49
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I transfered 10,000 rs from my ICICI account to RM account. In ICICI bank the money is debited but in RM the money was not credited.

The service of the site is too bad. Most of the time I get Internal Server Error while logging or doing the transaction.

Reliance Money — Money Transfer Missing

This is my regarding the money transfer. But I've not received any response till now, I'm sending the same request once again to you in the hope that you will certainly help me.

Please take it very seriously. And help me out of this problem.
respected sir / madam ,
i have invest my money (rs.25875.00) in relience power ipo's,from cheque of HDFC bank (A/c No.[protected].
but The co. Has not Alloted to me equity shares And till today THey cannot return money of mine.
So I request u to please return my whole money which i deposited on the dated 24/01/2008.
my USER ID No.- VIDI000D
MY DP ID NO.[protected] WITH RELIENCE CAPITAL LTD.
Email ID - [protected]@reliencemoney.com
so kindly accept my request and send my money as soon as possible.
thanking you,
I have Trading-cum-Demat account with Reliance Money. My Client code is S00061460. I have found that Reliance Money is worst trading portal, because there is no tracability of my transfers of Rs.20000. Yestday morning I transferred 20000 rupees from my ICICI bank account and money has lost in between, no idea where. My bank account already has been debited.

It is height of support, when I contacted to customer service 39886000, it says YOUR CALL CANNOT BE COMPLETED AT THIS TIME, PLEASE TRY LATER.

I tried to contacted branch numbers also (almost 100 times), either it is always busy or no one picks up.
Nehru Place Shop No. GF- 3/4/5,
[protected] Goverdhan Bldg, 53-54, Nehru Place, New- Delhi- 110019.
South Delhi AO First Floor, E-100,
[protected] (Above Corporation Bank), Lajpat Nagar-II, New Delhi-110024.
SHAKTI NAGAR Ground Floor, 27/2,
[protected] Shakti Nagar, Nagia Park, Delhi 110007. (Monu)
Noida Sector 50 Central Market, Ground Floor- B1,
[protected] Shop No. 53, Sector 50, Noida- 201301.
Karolbagh First & Second Floor, Plot No 27 to 30,
[protected] Faiz Road, Naiwala (MCD No 1001), Karol Bag 110005 New Delhi.
Gaziabad Ground Flr, C-76,
[protected] Raj Nagar District Centre, Ghaziabad- 201010.
[protected][protected]
Thanks for grabbing my hard earned Rs. 20000/-. If possible please return my money.
Thanks/Sunil Sharma
i am checking only

Reliance Money Phone
    Reliance Money Address
    No 6 Reliance House, Opposite Sastri Bhavan, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034