Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Service (Bihar) — poor service

Shweta Bharti
I use Reliance Smart GSM pre-paid service (Bihar). Whenever i try calling 401 to recharge and 402 to know my balance i am told that due to some technical problem my request can not be granted. this causes a lot of inconvenience.
Please look into the matter.
Shweta Bharti
Patna

Comments

sir, mai reliance gsm sim use kar raha hu but mere yaha reliance gsm ka service band hai.airtel ke tower par reliance gsm ka bts laga hu a hai.par use contoneu band kar diya gaya hai.sir jald se jald start karne ka koshish kare, village.shekhpura, p.s-naubatpur, p.o-khajuri, dis-patna
Respected Sir,
My self Rajkumar Sadhya a customer of Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Mobile. I am surprise to know that company has started General jokes servives without My consent and started deducting Rs.30 per month from my balance. A message is received from service No. - 50000 . please deactivate this services and how can i deactivate this service.
Give me a customer care number through which i can talk.
My smart Gsm no [protected].(bihar ) Sim no[protected] my Sim Card Registration failed is shwoing in last 1 months.
but now it is showing "sim registration failed". My sim was working but suddenly it hang out and showing this msg on mobile screen...and I have already subbmitted my awl documents like proff nd pic during purchase time of this sim-card.

Request you to please do the needful on urgent.
sumit kumar