[Resolved]  Samsung — pickpocket of phone

I WAS TRAVELLING FROM SEALDAH ST. TO HOWRAH ST. JUST BEFORE WHEN I DID DIAL THE NUMBER FROM MY PHONE, I WAS JUST FULLY SURPRISE, MY PHONE WAS ALLREADY PICKPOCKETING.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Last 23 December, 2010 I bought SAMSUNG dual SIM mobile phone (W259). My Two Numbers ([protected]-Airtel & [protected]- TATA) are running in this Phone.

Today 5th July, 2011 I was travelling from CRPF camp, Delhi to Vikaspuri, Delhi, Bus Rout No. 883, in between 2:30 PM to 2:46 PM. I was just fully surprise that my phone was pick pocketing. At 3:15 PM I was just made complaint nearest police station, Vikas puri, Delhi about this and also applying for new SIM to TATA and Airtel.

I would like to know what is the best way to find out my phone and what can I do to processed my further action for in this case.

My phone details are given below:

Purchasing Date: 23 December, 2010
Invoice No: SIPL/BO/2010-11/5084
Mobile Discription: SAMSUNG Mobile W259; SL No.- A0000024CCADFC, Amount Rs. 5, 809.52
Shop details: SILICON IMPEX PVT LTD, G-6, Ground Floor, Raja House, 30-31 Nehru place, New Delhi, Phone No.[protected], 30821935, email: [protected]@siliconimpex.com.

Buyers details:
Nandan Singh Gahtori
Mobile: [protected], [protected],
Alternate No: [protected] (Brother)
609, Site-1, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18