[Resolved]  SBI, kotak-mahindra bank/credit card — no reason for issuing credit card

i have applied for credit card in sbi wide application no. s[protected] dated[protected] and kotak mahindra bank no. G[protected] but neither i have received card nor any reason for not issuing me card.my all documents are with the bank.

Comments

kotakmahindra credit card — non delivery without resons

This feroz from chennai.kotak mahindra had sent credit card. through express it courier Awb is [protected], 24th jul 2008 but the courier was returned without reason.I had received a sms from kotak the consignment was returned.again i request the kotak and resent the couriers. the courier has resent before 4 days but still now I have NOT received my documents sent thru ExpressIT And i called up customer care nobody lifts the phone in their chennai local office it ph no. [protected], 32927429. and i search the courier boy number his name is udayakumar Mob;[protected] I spoke that boy and also wait one day in my home but he has give irresponsible reply. so kindly sent my courier earliest that same address.home or office. thank u my mob. [protected].
Hello Sir

Regret for the inconvenience caused
please be informed your aboe shpt was attemted on given address but since no on was available on given address the same
was return back to the Bank on the 5th Aug .

Thanks and Regds