[Resolved]  State Bank of India — cancel challan form

sir i have brought sbi challan form from sbi branch kusumkhera(haldwani) but my age is 3 month less than the required age so how can i cancel the challan form

Comments

pleasesend challan form my id [protected]@yahoo.com
sir, when is the last date for next recuirement.is there is any posiblities to get challan in online.
Why u don't attached a chalan form for that we r facing so many difficulty.
please send challan form arjently
plezzzzzz send challan form to me plezzzzzzzzz
sir i have brought sbi challan form from sbi branch SWASTIK PARK MUMBAI. but my PERCEG. OF B.E is less than the required eligibility so how can i cancel the challan form.

please give me the information,
please give me a new chalan because i have lost my chalan.my exam on 8 nov.
Hi, i have lost my chellan my exam is on 22nd .is it possible to get duplicate chellan if so where should i get.please help me out
sir how to cancel sbi challan ? or how to transfer challan to other person ?
by mistake i applied for sbi po post twice with same journal number.. Wat ll be the problem arise due to this..? can i get the call letter or can they disqualify me?
I had made a challan on 20th december 2009 in favour of CCS University but some reasons i had not submit my form in collage. So i just want to know how to get cancel this challan. please send me this information as soon as possible.

Thanking You,
I also did the same mistake, my age does not match with requirement but mistakenly i have bought SBI challan now want to cancel this.Is there any way to do so.

Can any one of you please update the forum once u get the info so that it helps others too.

Jayanta
Help me Please... I applied for allahabad bank officer post...My age was not sufficient for that post...Can anybody please help me how to cancel my challan...
my email ID is [protected]@gmail.com and my contact num is [protected]. I am resident of Hyderabad...plz help me sir/madam

State Bank of India [SBI]