[Resolved]  Uco Bank — debit card swipe amount mismatch

I have my salary account with UCO bank, Mount Carmel College, Vasanth Nagar, Banglore (SB A/C [protected])
i happened to swipe UCO bank debit card[protected] on 30/12/2008 in one of the most reputed "jayalakshmi silks" at Cochin for a purchase of Rs 2304.50.It showed DECLINED TWICE, and the lady at the counter said may be there is no enough balance I was sure that there was enough currency. I made the purchase using another credit card.
But to my astonishment, the pass-book says that I have transacted twice with UCO card. (Rs.2304.50 x 2)! I spoke to the branch manager and she asked me to furnish a letter frm the shop.I got it done saying they havent received the amount and now she says it is not possible to reverse the account for some reason of hers.
The transaction showed DECLINED in front of my eyes, no debit card-purchase slip was produced! And how can you deduct from my account for which Im ignorant! why should I suffer for your software bug? How can you deduct the amount for which I'vnt signed on the swipe-chit?

Please reverse the account immediately and do the needful! I regret to inform you that I've been put into immense trouble using your card!

Comments

i have forgot my uco bank debit card pin number. now how can i get new pin number pls reply.
I have already applied for ATM Debit card on05.09.09. stil now ATM Debit card has not process any atm counter, consequent of difficult problem has been arise for transtion.

kindly if you necessary action to process the ATM card properly.

Thanking you.
my ATM pin number is [protected].
i want know my balance