[Resolved]  Uco Bank — e-banking kit not yet made available

I have applied for a e-banking username and password on 29th MARCH 2008 at my Branch (OCC Rajgangpur, Sundargarh, Orissa)

After about 2 months, I am yet to receive the e-banking ID and Password. Whenever I approach the Bank authorities, I am being told that we have not received the same from Kolkata since it supposedly is issued from Kolkata UCO branch.

I lodged a complaint on 22nd May on UCO toll free no. [protected]. The call centre fellow was very slow in collecting data from me and stated that my complaint no. is[protected]. Within 48 hrs I will be attended.

No calls I have received yet. Please look into this. It seems the call centre fellows are sitting there to fool us. What service is expected more???
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

With due respect
i would like to say that i have lost my debit card no. [protected] please block my debit card as early as possible.
thanks.
I HAVE LOST MY DEBIT CARD No. IS [protected]. I HAVE MY SAVING ACCOUNT WITH UCo BANK ADAM PUR. SO PLEASE BLOCK MY DEBIT CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. THANKS

UCO Bank — BLOCK MY DEBIT CARD

SIR
I HAVE LOST MY DEBIT CARD IN JOURNEY SO IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO BLOCK MY DEBIT CARD NO. [protected].
THANKS A LOT

UCO Bank — Full and final settlement

Hi ,

I am looking for full and final settlement from UCO bank. I had taken education load but due to some family problems I did paid some EMI's but bank said they will not reduce single penny in full and funal settlment. Please suggest the way to sort it out.

UCO Bank — VISA ONLINE TRANSACTION BLOCKED

RESPETED SIR, MY UCO BANKS DEBIT CARD VISA , BLOCKED BY VISA VERIFIED TRANSACTION DUE TO ENTERING WRONG PASSWORD THREE TIMES WHILE TRANSACTING THROUGH PAYTM TO MY BSNL PREPAID MOBILE NO. MY A/C NO IS , [protected], AT UCO BANK BRANCH KUMARHATTI SOLAN H.P PLEASE UNBLOCK MY VISA ONLINE TRANSACTION.

UCO Bank — no facility debit card/neft/online banking.etc

3 month above my currant a/c uco bank bagodar branch ifsc 0002797 a/c [protected] bt not ailabale debit card /bank neft/online/mobilebanking.etc.facility plz urgent on all faclty/ or my a/c CLOSD VIDOUT ANY CHARGES
sir nahi hoga to v bol digiye

UCO Bank — discard to make atm

respected sir i am deepanshu from shahdra i want to tell u that my bua who is 54 year old sir the bank said that her to and discard their made atm so plz take against action he teels because you are not know how to used plz take action against them

UCO Bank — Visa debit card blocked

By mistake i enter wrong pin 3 times, while making an online payment, after that when i enter the right pin it says-"ur card is blocked". Whats the solution ?To whom i have to contact?Please help me as soon as possible.
My atm card number is [protected]
Thank you for unblocking my visa debit card yesterday...its very helpful.

UCO Bank