UTITSL. GsdsignUTITSL. Co. In / Pan Card Pan Card — Non receipt of PAN card.

SHASHI SAHAY
I have allotted a PAN No.(BSEPS3617N) in the month of feb.2008, but till date I have not yet received my PAN card. I am requesting to send my PAN card in the address given below.

SHASHI SAHAY
PATNA-800001

Comments

My Coupon number is :[protected]
Application Sr Number :[protected]

still I did not received my pancard. So I request you to send my PAN card as early as possible on address on the application.

Subhasis Ash
Ph.[protected]
sir

Pan card not received vide application coupon No[protected]

pl reply
I am appley in pan card[protected], Coopan No[protected] and Apply No.[protected] in Bhopal psa Code (1mpl005). but not rec pan card in 2 month. So Please send me My PAN card as soon as possible.
Mantosh Kumar Singh

Adds- 400-9B, Saket Nagar,
Bhopal (MP)
Mobile-[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
i applied new PAN card on[protected] but till i didnot get PAN card so please verify and please inform the status of my PAN card
i have applied for a pan number on 10 sep-2008 through uti technology service ltd.my coupen no is[protected] and application no is[protected].but i dont my pan card yet.so plese verify and inform the status of my pan card as soon as possible.
i m really thankful 2 you.
Ihave applied for PAN No. on Date 20.09.2008 my Application No.[protected] and Processing fee coupen No.[protected] But I have not received the same till Date . Please confirm that If there any problem in address Then Revert it on my new address :- C/O Auriga Research Ltd Dev Chaudhary Complex Behind UNITED BIOTECH LTD Vill. Dhana, Bagbania Tehsil Nalagarh Distt. Solan H.P. Phone No. [protected] & [protected].
dear sirs,
application no is[protected]and processing coupon no is[protected] .i have applied for pan card on 5.2.08. i have not received till today, hence i request humbly the status of my pancard, the mode of despatch whether it has been sent by courier or by post. kindly do me a favour.
thanking yousir.
applied for pancard on 31.07.2007
application no is[protected]
processing coupon no:[protected]
till today i have not received my pancard requisting to give the status of the cards.
thanking yousir.
Sir, I have applied for PAN Card on 31 May 08 but same has not recd till date, my application Sr No. is[protected], processing Fee coupon No.02486745, Pan Service Centre Code 2M6BZ32 and Service Centre Name Shillong. You are requested to send the same at my permanent Home address as I am under posting:-

No.C/362354K Hav/Clk Pawan Kumar Sharma
Village ; Aghore
P.O. Jandial
Teh & Dist Jammu (J&K)
PIN-181122
I have been alloted PAN (AFRPG2913A) but till date i have not received my PAN card
dear sir/mam
Iam SAMEERANUSRATH ...i have applied for pan card on 1 month back but yet i couldn't receive either PANCARD NUMBER nor PAN CARD. so please i request you to check it ones, its very urgent. thank you...

APPLICATION SR NO.[protected]
COUPON NO.[protected]
I have been alloted PAN (AFRPG2913A) and was submitted for correction, but till date I have not received the same.So I request you to send my PAN card as early as possible on address on the application.
My Income-tax PAN CARD dispatched through your courier Vide No:[protected], Originaly It has been dispatched on 1.10.2008, till to day it has not been delivered to me, Please take necessary action in this matter and deliver my PAN card at the earliest
I have allotted a PAN No.(ARMPK5504E) and JURISDICTION : NWR/W/45/3 but till date I have not yet received my PAN card. i am already request for the same and apply for duplicate but no any response from your side . Sir kindly tell me wat will we have to do no body told me about it so plz help me and i apply for duplicate two time and the detail is below

Application no[protected]

PAN : ARMPK5504E
FIRST NAME : SUSHIL
SURNAME : KUMAR
JURISDICTION : NWR/W/45/3

SIR THIS IS MY DETAIL THAT SHOWN ABOUT MY PAN CARD STATUS BUT TILL I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY PAN CARD FROM THE DATE OF APPLIED SIR HAVE ALREADY SEND REQUEST FOR DUPLICATE BUT THERE IS NO ANY RESPONSE AND THE DETAIL IS SHOWN AS UNDER

APPLICATION NO :[protected]
COUPON NO :[protected]
APPLICATION NO :[protected]
COUPON NO :[protected]

SIR PLEASE TELL ME WAT WILL I DO I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU

UTITSL PAN CARD — Non receiving of PAN CARD

I have applied for PAN CARD at UTITSL Guwahati on 12th June/2008. My FORM NO. is[protected] and Processing Fee Coupon No.[protected].
I have been alloted PAN (ANKPA2494D) in month of sep 2008 but till date i have not received my PAN card. i have complained for it so i request you to send my PAN card as early as posible on address on the application

army — PAN Card not yet received

Dear sir

i have applied for PAN Card on 30 Seo 08.iI did not receive my PAN Card till date.Pls info status of my PAN card.

Acknowldgement Number [protected]

Name Amit Kumar Dubey
Father Name Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Mob No [protected], [protected]
I submmit the documents for to rectify the name in My pan card but still i have received my pan card, My pan no. is AEYPJM7626

I have been alloted the PAN No. ANVPD5307K. Despatch ID : 36098250. But the Date of Birth imprinted on it is a wrong one. The correct Date of Birth would be 6th March, 1971.

Furthermore, I want to include a landmark, "Near Panchanantala" for the convenience of postal comunication.My residential ph. no. also has been changed to [protected].

I'll be highly obliged if you please do the needful at the earliest and intimate me the same.

Thanks & regards,

Santanu Dey (M : [protected]).

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    UTITSL. GsdsignUTITSL. Co. In / Pan Card Pan Card - Non receipt of PAN card.