[Resolved]  Videocon D2H — Cooling Problem

Due to damage of my refrigerator's door rubber, my refrigerator is not working properly.

Comments

I bought a Videocon Refrigerator Model no D-350DX on 13th of november. i has malfunctioned thrice since then.

recently when it again showed cooling problem i complained and insisted of replacing it but the videocon people said we will fix it but wont change it.It has broken down four times in past six or seven months.Is this why i had bought this refrigerator for?

This refrigerator has become a headache for us and i want this refrigerator to be replaced..I expect some serious action from videocon.
thank you.

my mobile no is [protected]
I am mr jitendra kadam from Shriwardhan, Dist-Raigad, Maharashtra india Mr. Mhatre purchase videocon singal door freez and gifted to me from Durvankur Tal - Mangaon, Dist-Raigad. Now the problem is that On 10 may 2009 our refregaretor not cooling properly so we complait to Durvankur who is dealer of vidiocon freez. He just reply me that Our Murud side (Raigad) engineer are visited to your house and complaint your call. After 5 or 6 days our freez are not working completly. So we again call to durvankur - Mangaon ie. our freez not working now. Again he say i after two days our engineer came your house and complaint your call. But the real fact is that no one is came in my house to complaints my call yet today (21/06/09). What is this? videocon company give very lowest service to their customers. Comany not have control their dealer on their engineer. Now i just told who just want to purchases freez. i just tell him dont purchases videocon freez it is low great service. And so follow up customers problem.
bought a Videocon air conditner i has complaint thrice since then.

recently when it again showed cooling problem i complained and insisted of replacing it but the videocon people said we will fix it but wont change, why i had bought this refrigerator for watching a this terrible day?

This air conditioner has become a headache for us and i want this air conditioner to be replaced..I expect some serious action from videocon.
thank you.
Hi, I have purchased a Videocon refrigerators Model No. D245 DLX Sr. No 0966 in the month of May 2009 from Vijay Electronic, Santacruz (E). At the time of purchase it was working properly. After a year it started getting problem in cooling. I have replaced the TIMER 2 times. But still there is a cooling problem. Now I can see new problem in the refrigerator. The water gets logged in the body of refrigerator. I have logged a complaint in videocon call center on[protected] and my complain No. is Mum[protected]. The engineer attended the complaint and he just took the Model No & Serial No. and told us that he will call back and get back to us again. Already it month passed nor i have received any call nor the engineer visited again. Kindly look into this. Thanks!Fazal shaikh

d2h
    d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102