[Resolved]  Videocon X - Lent DVD Player — not working properly no customer support

I have purchased a videocon X-lent DVD player from Saravana Stores from chennai. within 4 days of purchasing, it didn't work properly. I have done two times the service, once through the Saravana Stores and another through their authorised Service centre. But still it is not working. the CDs are always stuck up. even I want to exchange with a new one at my own cost but I don't know whom to aproach. please provide me the detail
My contact address #97, 5ht Avenue, Kalpakkam TN 603102
phone no, [protected]
waiting for your reply
regards
Sarat Kumar Dash

Comments

I have a videocon xlent 555*4 dvd player but its remote damage. I don"t found New Remote.Please tell me how found it.
I have a Videocon D2h inbuild DVD player.I bought it fro Big Bazaar.Power supply is not coming to the Player.Customer Care poeples are not responding properly, can you tell provide me the exact contact no to get serviced.

R.Shankar

Mittal Court, 17th Floor
‘C’ Wing, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021
Subject - DVD Player - Repairing needed
This is to inform you that I purchased a DVD Player from Ghaziabad.It has one year warranty.But before the expiry of the guarantee period, the DVD went out of order, it started short circuits so i packed up and inform to dealer but he gave me Video Con Customer care no. Then after i did call to Customer care and registered the complaint.Not one time i did too many times. When i was again contact him then they replied that your complaints gets cencelled. This is a horrible news for me and unbelievable thing.So i just took nos of service centre which cancelled my complaints.Then after when i gave a call to service centre ghaziabad they using bad language against me also they said that we don't know & we are not in such fields. Still nobody has responded.I take my ear & knot one thing that i will not purchase any thing from VideoCon which doesn't have services.But in spite of my frequent complaints and request till now nobody has responded and i request you to look into the matter and get my problem solved as soon as possible.
I hope that my voices would be heard at your end, and I would not be forced to go to the Consumer Court, the last resort.

Thank you!

(Sumit Kumar)
Ghaziabad

Videocon Industries
    Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105