[Resolved]  Vodafone — Cross connection

My vodafone number is [protected] is a postpaid connection.I am facing serious problem regarding my dialling.Whenever i call someone,divert on a text emerges on my phone screen.when my dialled number is picked line 1 wrote on the phone screen. Another and major problem is that whentever i do regular call to certain number it gets cross connected. I am fed of this now and if you wiil not look into this immediately i am going to drop your services at one hand and may take legal action through consumer forum on other
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

whenever i try to call my friend, i get cross connected to someone else, and i frequently keep calling on that number. and 99% it get cross connected. only thing is my friend is trump user. i don't know weather its due to trump or is is my network problem.
My vodafone number is [protected] is a preepaid connection.whenever i try to call my friend, i get cross connected to someone else, and i frequently keep calling on that number. and 99% it get cross connected.

Regatds,

R.Shanmugam
Even I am facing the same problem from last few days. I am having postpaid connection and whenever I dail my family's prepaid vodafone number, I am getting cross connection. This is a big problem and I am not sure where to raise this concern. Can anyone please help me out with this.
My vodafone number is [protected] is a pre-paid connection. Whenever i try to call my husband, i get cross connected to someone else, and i frequently keep calling on that number. and 40% it get cross connected.

Regatds,

Pratibha Shinde.
My friend calls me a lot every day. Recently this issue has popped up where the call gets connected to someone else. I can hear my friend when I pick up the call but apparently he is talking with someone else. Its not call forwarding so buzz off. I researched a bit and found that this is some cross connection. Fix it guys ffs.

Vodafone India Phone