[Resolved]  Vodafone — International Roaming - Security Deposit

I had given a security deposit oif Rs 6500/- to vodafone online when i was planning to travel to singapore.

The services were activated and when i came back it was told to me that I should be visiting nearest Vodafone store to get the deposit back.

Today, Monday, May 5th when I visted the store in Dwarka Sector 12 market, to my shock I was informed that the amount will be adjusted against my bills...

My bills are paid directly by bill desk and if the security was to be adjusted then I should have been told in advance . While I was in Singapore my services of the phone were barred twice...i want to understand why the security was not adjusted at that particular time.

The store supervisor Md Umar and his body language was totally aginst the customer care disciplines and I was really shocked that such pople have been hired by organization for customer care...

I would like that the security deposit be refunded to me at the earliest and strcit action should be initiated against Mr Md Umar in dwarka branch or he should be removed from customer facing responsibility

regads
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:07:38
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

you are right

Vodafone India Phone