[Resolved] Vodafone — Details of mobile number

devashish singla
"[protected]" is phone no. se bar bar koi unknown call kar rahahe so, please send info of this no."thank you" if u give me all details of this no.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2012
Hi Sonakshi,

To obtain the itemized bill with the details, please send ACT BILL<space>Name of the month bill is required to 144 ie ACT BILL APR to 144. Kindly note that you will be charged Rs. 49/- per bill and you will not be able to obtain the bill starting with the previous 6 months, and not before the completion of the calendar month. You can write to us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198 for further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 31, 2012
Hello Sandeep,

Kindly share an alternate number here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab so that we may be able to contact you to address the matter.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2012
Hello Sir/Madam (llb),

Thanks for speaking with our executive, trust we were able to help with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care
Complaint comments  843 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

pleace get the details of this number[protected] as soon as possible in my email address iam waiting for your reply

Vodafone — mobile details of 9966527836

please tell me the details of mobile no [protected]..........
can you give me detais of user & mobile number of this number "[protected]" please send me the details of this mobile
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible.
It was a good experience to read the articles and contents on this site. http://www.gujaratonnet.com
This is a very urgent requirement for details of a vodafone number.The Number Details is [protected].A person from this number is giving miss calls to my wifes mobile number & harrashing her.When I called in that number the person or owner of that particular mobile is saying abusive words.I need immediately the details of the particular person who is owning the above number to take necessary steps against that particular person.

Vodafone — detail of the number

[protected] this is vodafone customer mobile number i want to know the name of this customer plz
becoz he gives me miss call daily so plz help me i m waiting 4 ur reply
i want to know about the number [protected]...this person knows me...but making fool of mine...plz tell me about it...
This is a very urgent requirement for details of a vodafone number.The Number Details is [protected].A person from this number is giving miss calls to my sister mobile number & harrashing her.When I called in that number the person or owner of that particular mobile is saying abusive words.I need immediately the details of the particular person who is owning the above number to take necessary steps against that particular person.

plz provide me the details of this number-[protected].It is more needfull.

i will always oblize you
Dear sir
plz provide me the details of this number-[protected], it is very importent for me.
i will always oblize you

Can you please give me the full details of the no.: [protected]. Not to post a complain against this no. but to know out of curiosity.
dear sir,
plz giv me the ful details of the no. [protected].
I wil be very gretful to u.
Pleace get the details of this number [protected] as soon as possible it is very urgetnt pls reply in my email address i am waiting for your answers
can you give me details of user & mobile number of this number "[protected]" please send me the details of this mobile
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible. This is required criminal offence against this number and i want to details as early as possible.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanking You
sir
i am neeraj from palam delhi sir one number is [protected] sir i want to say that this is a frod man and this number is use in terror please give me all details this number please...
it's urgent sir some one from [protected] is giving me the misd call and abusing word to my mom phone no...pls sir send me the detail of that owner
Sir, i have been getting phone calls from "[protected]"
Reply me 2 my email address
This is urgent!!!
plzzz send me details of this number its urgent plz..
really i cant say any word about your customer support executive.Actually they don't know the meaning of that word.i also worked 8 months as a customer support executive.But vodafone.actually i am throwing the vodafone sim card and going to take airtel.Its really good.
plzzz send me details of this number its urgent plz..

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)