[Resolved] Vodafone — Details of mobile number

devashish singla
"[protected]" is phone no. se bar bar koi unknown call kar rahahe so, please send info of this no."thank you" i[censored] give me all details of this no.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2012
Hi Sonakshi,

To obtain the itemized bill with the details, please send ACT BILL<space>Name of the month bill is required to 144 ie ACT BILL APR to 144. Kindly note that you will be charged Rs. 49/- per bill and you will not be able to obtain the bill starting with the previous 6 months, and not before the completion of the calendar month. You can write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198 for further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 31, 2012
Hello Sandeep,

Kindly share an alternate number here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab so that we may be able to contact you to address the matter.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2012
Hello Sir/Madam (llb),

Thanks for speaking with our executive, trust we were able to help with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care

Comments

sir please give me the detail of [protected] he is giving me misscall
plz give me detail of this number name and address [protected]
please send me this no details [protected]
i want detail itemised billed of [protected] its urgent costemer name is gulshan ara address is 12/ dent mission road khidderpore kolkata 700023 i am her husband md tahsin alam
can you give me the details of the no-[protected]. this guy continuing to call me at night and uses abusive langguges.

pls help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Binay Prasad Singh
sir, can u plz give me details of the no. [protected]. its very urgent. plz send me the detais as soon as possible
i got a miss call from this number i just want full details of this mobile number [protected]. plz send me details as soon as possible. thanx
plz send the full details of this no. this no. distarbing my girl sister, the no is [protected]
getting blank calls and vulgar sms from [protected]
give me the address details for the no [protected] whoz giving msd calls and vulgar sms
pleace get the details of this number [protected] as soon as possible in my email address iam waiting for your reply
i need to know the details of the number [protected] and [protected]
ONE DAMN IS SENDING SMS AND MISSED CALLS FROM [protected]. IS THERE ANY OPTION TO BLOCK AS SPAM.
plz provide me d details of the number [protected]

Vodafone — mobile no

sir my theft trace mobile phone has been lost 3 days back i got the new sim no with message [protected]
please send me full details of this number my e mail is [protected]@gmail.com
please send detail full for this number [protected]

Pls give me details of this Number name & Full Address [protected]
sir plzzzzzzzzz send full details this no: [protected] urjent sir
i want to full ditails outgoing calling and incoming calls
[protected] this is vodafone customer mobile number i want to know the name of this customer plz
becoz he gives me miss call daily so plz help me i m waiting 4 ur reply

My phone was stolen. So I need the details of the calls which was done on the past three weeks till now. My phone was a prepaid phone.

My phone number is [protected].

Kindly look into it and please do the needful ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,