[Resolved] Vodafone Prepaid — call list details

ravi p
respected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number 09885577286 from last two weeks

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2013
Hello Vengatesan,

Thank you for talking to us. We have been informed that there is no concern. Kindly confirm the same.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2013
Hello Goutam,

Currently, due to security purposes call details cannot be sent via email. To get the call history of any month, please SMS BILL month (first 3 letters) to 144 ( toll free) in order to register your request. There should be a minimum balance of Rs 26/- at the time of request. The call details shall be sent to your registered address within 15 days post necessary validation. The SMS has to be sent from the number for which you would require the call history. Rs 26.00 will be deducted for each month that you would require the call history for.

Vodafone Customer Care, WEST BENGAL (Except Kolkata) & ANDAMAN NICOBAR
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2013
Hello Pitersoma,

In order to get detailed bill, please SMS BILL MON (First 3 letters of the Month) to 144 (toll free) from the respective number. For example, for February month's bill, SMS BILL FEB to 144. You will be charged Rs.26/- (per month) for the same and you will receive the bill at your registered billing address in 15 days post validation. We request you to maintain an amount of Rs.26/- or more in your balance of the above mentioned number at the time of placing the request.

Vodafone Customer Care, West Bengal (except Kolkata) & Andaman Nicobar.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2013
Hello Jeri,

We thank you for your time on the call.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2013
Hello Vysakhtmohan,

We called on your number but there was no response. Please share an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/SXHZv2 also let us know a convenient time between 9AM to 6PM to reach you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2013
Hello Jilani,

Please send us a scanned copy of your ID proof at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for the call details of your prepaid number.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 29, 2013
Hello Amit,

Please be informed that we will be able to provide only chargeable/outgoing (calls and SMS) details. Please send BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 to get your prepaid bill. For example, for the month of January, please send BILL JAN to 144. The charges for the same are Rs.50 per month per bill. Kindly maintain a minimum balance of Rs.53 while placing the request.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2013
Hello Ranglal,

Please send BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 to get your prepaid bill. For example, for the month of January, please send BILL JAN to 144. The charges for the same are Rs.49 per month per bill. Kindly note that we will be able to provide only the outgoing (calls and SMS) details. The same will be delivered at your billing address in 15 days.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2013
Hello Ashwani,

We were unable to get in touch with you on your number. Please share an alternate number here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab so that we can get back to you with assistance asap.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2013
Hello Prakash,

Thank you for your time on the call. Please send BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH (example:JUN) to 144 to get the bill details.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2013
Hello Vimalam,

We appreciate your time on the call. As conveyed, please dial *121# for more details.

Vodafone Customer Care, TamilNadu (except Chennai.)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2013
Hello Choudhary,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 04, 2013
Hello Sir/Madam([protected]),

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to assist you with the information required to get the itemized bill.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2013
Hello Ravi,

We appreciate your time on the call. Hope we were able to assist you with the information to avail the invoice.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2013
Hello Manjulahakki,

We called on your number but there was no response. Please let us know a convenient time to contact you again.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2014
Hello Dharmesh,

Kindly note, we will only be able to provide the detailed bill after the bill generation. Also, we can only provide you the detailed bill for your prepaid number via hardcopy. Also, you can SMS bill MMM to 144 tolls free and for Recurring - act bill to 144 toll free. Charges would be Rs.50 per bill. Last 6 months bill will be available on demand including current month. The bill will be delivering in 15 days on the registered billing address. For availing the services you need to maintain a balance greater than Re.1/- from the service rental

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2014
Hello Dharmesh,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone, Please share your valuable feedback with us at http://bit.ly/1b6L9qR

DAGGUPATIANJI's response, Dec 25, 2014
my vodafone prepaid number call details from[protected] to[protected]
DAGGUPATIANJI's response, Dec 25, 2014
my vodafone prepaid number [protected] call details from[protected] to[protected]
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2016
Hi Himanshu Thank you for speaking with one of your executive regarding your data rental charges concern. Regards, Vodafone.
Complaint comments  769 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

my vodafone prepaid number call details from last month [protected]

Vodafone — list of calls

sankar [protected].
hi i just want the full call details which is more than half an hour of the number [protected] as soon as possible.
respected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number [protected] from last one month
respected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number [protected] from last two weeks
DEAR SIR I WANT THE FULL CALL LIST OF LAST TWO MONTHS PLEASE ARRANGE IT
plz provide me the call list for these numbers: [protected]
[protected] where the no. i detail it now pls tell me yeh number kis ka naam pa chal raha

Vodafone — need Received and Dialed call List

hello sir...,
i need received and dailed cal list of this number([protected]).. send to my id 123universe@gmail.com
plzzz reply as soon as possible...
i forgot my number and no call is coming to my number and i lost the sim package also and i cant recharge also plz help
i need list of calls
sir i want to know a foreign country no.
i ve lost the no. so i want that no. from my dialed call...
aroung 2 years back, ...

sir i knw its difficcult yet if possible please try to do something
respected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number [protected] from november to december(2008)
plz provide me the call list for these numbers: [protected].argent
plz provide me the call details for these numbers: [protected].argent
respected sir,
plz provide me the incoming and outgoing call list details for this number: [protected].urgent (January 2009)
Respected sir, I want full call list details of my phone number [protected] from last one month
Dear sir i would like to have call list of my vodafone no. [protected] on my e-mail

with due rwspwct
thanking you
rajwinder
i want my call list of this month

This is a request to know about my received and called details since last 1 year[protected]. Kindly do the needful action on my email address milan_[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Thanking you in the anticipation of the above,

Yours truely,

Milan Rai
respected sir. plz i would like to know the call detail of my vodafone no.[protected] of last two months. plz arrange as early as possible on my respective given email id.

thanku