Vodafone — Unhappy from your vodafone store poor service in Sirhind (PUNJAB) [protected]

I am Jarnail Singh from Sirhind (Punjab) Distt Fatehgarh Sahib . I am very old customer of vodaphone and it's secound time
happened with me .m not glad to say m very disappointed from your vodaphone company store service located in Sirhind.Recently on 19 Feb 2013 .I go to your store for my Number Port request ([protected]) Aircel to Vodaphone. they take 75 Rs on the same day after then when number is port to vodaphone .i vist the store minimum 4 time for my balance .But they guys making me fool they always said u got balance soon but still i can't recive my balance even they take extra money on 19 Feb 2013.
Samely before few month's back I go for port my another no [protected] they lost my documents & i gave new documents
and my port request process with in 2 month's.It will be down your company Image.Hope u will help me to solve this Issue..

Jarnail Singh Kohli