Voter ID Card — Non-receipt of voter ID card

Parul Arora
i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 3 month i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
i will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matter.
thanking you
yours sincerly
Parul Arora
R/o 60 C, ED Block
Pitampura,
New Delhi

[Oct 03, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i ahve been a resident of mangolpuri, New Delhi.i have applied for voter id card four month back, my varification process has done and my Name got registered.
but i have not received my ID card till the time.
So kindly help me and let me know when can i received my id card.

Regards:
sandeep chandra
i have not receive my voter id yet ...i have its recipt, , , what should i do, , , ,
I applied online for my voter list but still not processing in my application Online no is 321765 how can I get my voter ID and when Please help.

Thanking You,

C.Navaneetha Krishnan
New Delhi

I am a resident of Flat No-115, Plot- 2, Sector-5, Dwarka - 110075, New delhi.This is to bring to your notice that I with my family but till yet we haven't received our Voters ID till yet, its been more than 5 months now.We 've already submitted all the requirements to the officials but till date there is no update on it.so i request the respective officials to take required action on it.
Thanking you and looking forward to your response.

Deepalee Himalyan
Flat No-115, Plot - 2,
Sector - 5, Dwarka - 110075,
New delhi
i have not received my voter id card, i applied on[protected] at Kutubullapur Municipality area, H.No.5-320/3, chandranagar, chintal, hyderabad (Rangareddy Dist.[protected]a.p.)
I have applied for Voter id card two mnths back..I have yet not recevied the same. Please let me know how to check the status whether it has been accepted or rejected...
sir
I am a resident of Indira nagar lucknow. I have not yet received my photo ID card though the photo was taken about four months back, it is requested that early action be taken.
kk srivastava
c-495/E Indira nagar
Lucknow 226016

I dont know even this is going read or not its my duty to launch complaint. My name is MANIGANDAN.T resident of chennai. I am an indian citizen aged 25 years still i didnt voted any time during this time. Already given photo in bhoots & indivually given photo many time so for i didnt get any card so for.Bening a citizen i wish to vote.

Kindly help me to get my id card at earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Manigandan, T
Dear Sir
I am Ashwani Kapoor Resident of B6/220, 221 Sec -3 Rohini Delhi-110085, iwant to know the status of My voter ID Card, which is to be delievered in the month of September 2008 & now it is Nov 2008 is going on Can you please let me know the status of the same
Thanks & Regards
Ashwani Kapoor
I have not receive my voter id card.
Respected,
Sir/Madam

I have been a resident of delhi since many years. I have submitted my all details by yours representative. My details and photo were taken in the last 3 month I have never receive my voter ID card as of yet . I still havnt receive my voter ID card
I will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters
yours sincerly
Chitranjan Kumar Pandey
L-125, Sourvahvihar, Jaitpur
Badarpur
NEW DELHI -110 044
Dear before two month i have applied for new voter card . on 21 oct one person come for some quarry and he says i want some more paper and i will collect paper after one day, but he was not came. plz do something
i and my husband have been a resident of dwarka sec12 since three years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. i have appiled for voter card in MRO office, i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
i will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters
thanking you
respected sir,
i have filledform for my vote id card but have not recieved not yet. i willbe thankful to you if please grant me some inormation about it.
yours obediently.
amar singh
respected sir,
i've filled form or my voter id card but have'nt recieved it yet.i will be thankful to you i you please grant me some information about it.
your's obediently.
amar singh.
i am Mohd Danish. i live in delhi at Zakir Nagar i already submit my form No.6 for election card but while the voter id card is dispathc my id card is not avilable in the name sheet. so, what can i do. please give me saggession.

thanks with regardin
Mohd Danish
Dear Sir
i have been a resident of Sonia vihar East Delhi.i have applied for voter id card five month back, my varification process has done and my Name is still not registered.
but i have not received my ID card till the time.
So kindly help me and let me know when can i received my id card.

Regards:
Deepak Kumar Tiwari
DEAR SIR/MADAM
I AM RESEDENT OF NOIDA.MANY YEARS. I HAVE SUBMITTED MY ALL DETAILS.BY YOUR REPRESANTIVE.MY PHOTO WERE TAKEN 2.TIMES LAST YEAR BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY VOTER ID CARD YET
SHAHNAZ HASAN /Z.HASAN
C--104--SECTOR 26
NOIDA . ( U.P)
201301
Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for voter id card for myself and my wife with all relevant papers. The same has been incorporated in the voter list but we have not got our voter id card till date.

Request to look into matter and forward this mail to concerned authority for necessary action.

Vivek Agrawal
B 504, Palam Appartments
Sector 5, Plot No. 7, Dwarka
New Delhi - 110 075.
i am resident of delhi. i hv applied for the voter id card from last 2 months. i have not received my card yet. kindly inform me as soon as possible.

dipsy gera