Voter ID Card — Non-receipt of voter ID card

Parul Arora
i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 3 month i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matter.
Parul Arora
R/o 60 C, ED Block
Pitampura,
New Delhi

[Oct 03, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i am resident of delhi. i hv applied for the voter id card from last 2 months. i have not received my card yet. kindly inform me as soon as possible
h.no. e-158/22
zakir nagar okhla(new delhi)
Non-receipt of voter ID card
i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matter.
shiv singh rawat
170/2, partap vihar part-I
Nangloi
Delhi-110086
Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for voter id card 3 Months Ago for myself and my family with all relevant papers. The same has been incorporated in the voter list but we have not got our voter id cards till date.

Request to look into matter and forward this mail to concerned authority for necessary action.

Mohammed Muqhtar Ahmed
9-4-87/1/18A, Al-Kareem Colony,
Tolichowki,
Hyderabad - 500008.
my voter id no. is jkk1722909. i am a resident of tuglakabad delhi. My name is not present in voter list. my ph no. is [protected].
i am resident of narela, delhi. i applied for the voter id card .My epic no. is xvx0566976. i have not received my card yet. kindly inform me as soon as possible.

vipul goel,
h.no. 5, street no. 1b,
swantantra nagar, narela, delhi 40
mobile no. [protected]
I have not recieved my voter id card. Please do something for my problem.
Atul Jain
H.N.- 123, Old Tejab Mill, Bhola Nath Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032.
I have not received my voter i card .all the members of my family who were having the i card have been issued with the new one.Since i m applying for the first time, i have not received the same while the elections are 9 days away.

Ankit Srivastava
51-A, Pocket -A,
Dilshad Garden
Delhi -110095
already my voter id issue. middle name mismatch in my voter id card. request my proper voter id card.my full name is RAHUL KIRANKUMAR CHOKSHI AND my card issue is RAHUL KIRNKUMAR CHOKSI.
i applied to new voter id card as i am recently married so i need to change address but i do not get changed voter id card although they have distributed in our area but mine was not there
Respected sir,

My name is Naveen Chauhan. I live in D-70B Nanhey Park, Uttam Nagar, ND, which comes under Matiala constituency of Delhi. Recently I had applied for correction in my Voter ID card. When voter ID has been made and corrected in the online list of voter Ids. However I have not yet recieved my corrected id, while my other family members have recieved their id. When I contacted distributor he said me "I have distributed what I was having".

I request you to do the Needful.

Naveen Chauhan
I am living in delhi since last three years. I have applied for voter card two times but till this time I have not received my voter card . I have submitted all my document to EO.
Neeraj Tyagi
respected,
sir/madam

i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matters

Gyanendu Kumar Roy
Sector-5, Pocket-c2,
House No-32, 2nd Floor,
Rohini, Delhi-110085.
i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matter at tha earliest

Dikpal Singh
B 9/1o1, Vishwakrma Colony
Pul Pehladpur
New Delhi 110044
I Did not Recive my Voter Id Card...
Address-- 161/7 Joga bai Jamai Nagar Okhla Ne Delhi..
My Name is Abdul Wajeed I am a resident of H.No.9-4-131/1/B/55, Nadeem Colony, Tolichowi, Hyderabad. I did'nt received my voter id till know people came to our house and taken the photos of our entire family but not yet the voter id card were received 8 months before they had taken the photos.
Iam the resisdent of lajpat nagar for last couple of month i was waiting for my voter id card and I havent yet recived it so please take a action against it
Respecter Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of village-Pakari, post-pakari, Distt.- Ballia We are staying here by birth at this place but we are not able to made our voter I.D card. How i can make my I.D card. So that we can permanent identity.
thanking you,
jyoti prakash
Respecter Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of village-Pakari, post-pakari, Distt.- Ballia -277123 U.P. We are staying here by birth at this place but we are not able to made our voter I.D card. How i can make my I.D card. So that we can permanent identity.
thanking you,
jyoti prakash
My Name is Yella raju
i got voter id card but my date of birth is print wrongly what i do

details Yella raju
fathers Name jaganath
address : pannalal complex, vidyanagar, Hyd
dear sir,

My and My wife detail is as under:

My Name: Rakesh Kumar Aggarwal
Father's Name: Sh. Shayam Behari Lal Aggarwal
Wife Name: Mrs. Nalin Aggarwal
Address: D-107, Street No. 67, (Behind State Bank Of India)
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059
Consetituency: Janak Puri

I and MY wife have not received the voter I card. I have requested for some minor changes in the voter i card and proper required details as well as photo provided at the center in Uttam Nagar. Till date neither me nor my wife has the Voter I card. Kindly send the same to us immediately.

WIth regards