Voter ID Card — Non-receipt of voter ID card

Parul Arora
i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 3 month i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matter.
Parul Arora
R/o 60 C, ED Block
Pitampura,
New Delhi

[Oct 03, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

This is to inform that my photograph and the filled form etc. were collected by your representatives in first week of August. There has been no response after that.
You are requested to look into the matter and ensure its availability at earliest.

Debojyoti Deb
C/o Mrs. Rama Basu
Flat No. 45, Panchdeep Housing Society
Vikas Puri
New Delhi-18

Mobile:[protected]

I am a resident of J.J.Colony Madanpur Khadar-A1/163. I had applied for my Voter Card for the past 4 months. All my varifications had been through but till date i have not recieved my Voter Card.
Due to the delay in getting the Voter Id Card, i am not able to apply for my driving license and other essential certificates.
Please arrange for the same as soon as possible. My contact number is [protected].
Kindly let me know how long will it take to receive the Voter Card.

Devender Kumar
i have yet not received my voter cared i applied long time ago..my name is there is the voter's list but i want to ensruie that i should receive the card asap. I am wandering what would happen if someone comes to deliver but i am not present at home to receive home. Does it gets undeliverable or i will receive call befoore delviery? i am concerned becuase i dont teh card to get misplaced i undergo all teh hassel again..

pls suggest if i dont get the card sooner, where should i go and whom should i approach in this regard.I live in laxmi nagar and there is a SDM ofc nearby where in i had gone in the past for my issues.

Voter I Card — Not received voter I card - even after 3 months

I am a resident of sector 93, Noida. I had filed for voter I card more than 3 months ago. It hasn't reached me even today.

I and my wife will rolled in voter list vide no. bearing 719, 720 of Beharipur Extension, Delhi-04 under Constituency no.70 i.e. Karawal Nagar (Polling Station - Beharipur) for which dully printed forms were submitted to the authority and on confirmation list we both were numbered as 711, 712 but still there was not appearing our photoes on our roll. On enquiring the official at the said school/office, it was said that my roll/photo(es) will soon be listed. But it is regreted that neither my and my wife's name is listed now nore photoes are appearing in the list. THEREFORE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FAULT WE DID. AND WHERE TO CONTACT & WHY. SO PLEASE ANY ELECTION AUTHORITY BE RESPONSIBLE AND REPLY OF MY QUERRY!!
i have not received
dear sir/madam,

i m resident of delhi last many year and i live in rohini now,
last 3 month back i m fill the form of new voter id card along with my wife form also, we aregiven full details as per requirment,
but til the date our i card not recved, last sunday some field officer came to our socity and deliver all the id cards, , we also gones there for our card, but you officer told us our form missing, kindly deposit new form now,
so kindly give us some idea, how to get our new voter id card now.

manoj dutta,
C-501 sfs flats sector 19 rohini delhi-110085
I am resident of Delhi since my birth (1963) presently residing at C-1/2, LIC Officers Flats, East of Kailash, New Delhi under 51-Kalkaji Assembly Constituency.

I would like to inform that till today i.e. 6.11.08 I have not received my voter ID Card depite my submitting all the required documents to EC of Delhi on 10.06.08. I would also like to mention here that an official from EC new Delhi visited my residence in the month of August 2008 to confirm all the details once again.
Today Voter ID Cards have been distributed in our colony but my card is missing. Please do the needful to enable me to caste my vote which is my fundamental right. In case it is not possible to issue the Voter ID Card now please make some alternate arrangement to enable me to excercise my constitutional right.

yours faithfully

Bharti Narayan
C-1/2, LIC Officers Flats,
East of Kailash
New Delhi
i have not received my voter id card
respected sir/madam,
i am resident of Tughlkabad. i applied this time for voter card but unfortunately it has not been delivered to me though my name is available in electoral list. I had filled my form with utmost care without single mistake. yet i was told by distributor that my card is not delivered to me because of errors in the card. i am very keen to cast my vote this time which won't be possible if i don't get it before 29th of November.
when and how i can receive my card ?
please help me
Ashish Kumar
62-A3, Railway Colony,
Tughlkabad, New Delhi
HI
I am a resident of B 12 second floor kiran garden Uttam nagar NEW DELHI 110059, New delhi.This is to bring to your notice that I with my family but till yet we haven't received our Voters ID, its been more than 5 months now.We 've already submitted all the requirements to the officials but till date there is no update on it.On friday someone have come with the list in which there is my name he has said I will get my ID Card within 2 days but still I have not get my Id card.
Thanking you and looking forward to your response.

Punit Khatri
B 1 /2
SECOND FOOR
KIRAN GARDEN
UTTAM NAGAR
NEW DELHI 110059

I have not received my voter id card
respected,
sir/madam

I have been a resident of H.No.2893/1, Gali No. 20, Sanjay Colony, Sector-23, Faridabad (Haruyana)
i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details have already been given And Photo also taken at Sector-12 in Court Faridabad but still i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . My Nebourhour got their Voter Icard But i still havnt receive my voter id card
SASHI BHUSHAN
H. No. 2893/1, Gali No. 20, Sanjay Colony,
Sector -23, Faridabad
Haryana-121005
The Chief Election Officer. Sir, I am resident of H1/105 First floor vikas puri.I submitted all the documents required for the Electoral Card, at the election Office Block 12 Tilak Nagar. We were earlier residents of 56, Gangotri Appts F-Block Vikas Puri. Our name was listed in the Electoral Roll, The BLO visited us and our name was figured in the Electoral Roll. We shifted our residence in June. We were told that the constituency had changed so we filled in the forms 8A as change for residence, now the constituency falls in Tilak Nagar. We again filled up fresh forms and submitted all the relevent papers along with it.We submitted it in Block 12 Election office on the 26/8/08. Now when we went to inquire about the I cards we were told that neither our name was in the rejected nor the accepted papers. This was the second time we submitted the forms.Now they are telling us you will have to submit the forms again, we stood in the long ques for hours twice in the scourching sun, and now we are told to submit the forms again in the next round.This is pure harrasment from your department, may i know who stands responsible for all this. I have the application receipts but they have no answers. I am a diabetic and i suffer from parkinsons disease, could you kindly look into our matters, so that we dont have to go through this harrasment again. Thanking you. NOTE: My name is Surinder Singh. My phone no. is [protected]( below are the names of my family members) Avtar Kaur
Jasleen Kaur
Sania Jaspal
Sonia Jaspal
( forms were submitted at the Tilak Nagar Block 12 election off. on the 26/8/08)

Residence — voter id not found

d/siror madam,
i could not found our entire family voter card. i m inhavitant of jharkhand.three times we give photografs.
i have been a resident of delhi sinch birth. i have submitted my all details by your representative. my details and photo were taken 3 times in the last three month. we had filled up three times the form for correction with authentic proof the name of my father but no action has been done. i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matter early and correct the name of my father and sent to me the ID card as the election is on our head.
thanking you,
KRISHAN GOPAL GUPTA
S/O LATE SHRI RAM SWROOP GUPTA
10/39, 1ST FLOOR, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR
NEW DELHI - 110 060
PHONE NO. 25730224
MOBILE No. [protected]
i have not receive my voter id card
respected,
sir/madam

i have been a resident of Shahdol since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 3 month i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
Puneet gupta
old housing board colony '10 A'
behind gayatri mandir shahdol.
SHAHDOL(M.P.) -484001

i have been a resident of shahdol since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 4 month i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
yours sincerly,

Thanking you.
Puneet Gupta
Housing board colony '10 A'
behind gayatri mandir shahdol
SHAHDOL (M.P.)
Respected sir/mam,
I had apply for the voter ID card but yet not recieved it i am a residence of D1/266 sangam vihar new delhi-110062.Along with me my father and mother had also apply for the renewable
of old card having address same mention above with name Sh. Chandan Kumar Ghosh and Asha Ghosh.
Sanjay Ghosh
D1/266 sangam vihar
new delhi 110062
Respected sir/maam,
I have been a resident of delhi since many years. I have now been married and shifted to a different constituency in Green Park, T-23 IInf Floor.On 06 June 2008 i had submitted all documents (address proof, Marriage Certificate and all other req. forms ) with the Officer at Humanyun Pur Officer. submitted my all details by yours representative. i still havnt receive my voter id card
Namita Bhura
T-23, IInd Floor,
Green PArk MAin,
New Delhi 110016

I have been a resident of Delhi since 1 year. I have submitted my all details by yours representative. My details and photo were taken in the last 4 months I have never receive my voter id card as of yet. I will be thankful to you if you could please look into the matters.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv Goyal
Flat No. 38, Savarkar Appartment 39, Patpar Ganj, IP Ext.
New Delhi-92