[Resolved]  www.rediffmail.com — recovering email account

i have email id in rediffmail, but i have exhausted attempts to recover password.But ihave to recover my id in rediffmail

Comments

My rediff id is not opening, my email id & password are correct, how to recover that please tell me

From last 15 days i am facing the problem of open the rediffmail account. Please rectify such problems.

Thanking You

Mohd Iqbal
Mob : [protected]
i want to get back my password
did for you
I'm unable to open my email
i m unable to open my mail easily.
Rediffmail, s previous front page was good. It was easy to open mails then.
i like to change my password
i am already a user i want to login kindly guide me
when itype rediffmail.com, it goes to rediff.com n i am not able to open my rediffmail.com
Pl direct.
Compliments
not open my rediffmail please do this
My rediff email ID is not opening, my email id & password is correct, .please check it and tell me immediately
I am not able to open my rediffmail account, when i type rediffmail it goes into rediff, Kindly direct me as to how i can open my old account as i have very urgent data which i have to retrive.

K.SHIVKUMAR
I am not able to open my rediffmail account, it's very urgent as i have some very very urgent mail to be retrived.

K.SHIVKUMAR
i have email id in rediffmail, but i have exhausted attempts to ... i forgot my rediffmail password. how to recover that just tell me .
Please send my password on my other account as [protected]@gmail.com
I am unable to open my mail
i am not able to open e mail account
i used my e-mail id 20 days back. but now it's not opening.my id&passward is correct please help

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016